ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

last season was last season also don't know why I said that Iowa would go undefeated in Carver as it was the 05-06 season that Iowa went undefeated in Carver since it opened.

but since people can edit someone elses quote. it would not surprise me that someone edited my post before posting the quote.

now why would I predict a perfect season in Carver when the 05-06 season is the only one in its existence of over 30+ seasons.

No one edited your post. You said it clear as day.

Michigan finally beat Iowa since 2013 and get their 1st sweep since Fran's 1st season in the 10-11 season. and now Michigan fans are puffing out their chests.

Maybe because they went to the championship game and Iowa didn’t even make the CBI.

For those who don’t want to google:

ILLINOIS
Home: Michigan, Michigan State, Rutgers
Away: Iowa, Maryland, Purdue
Home/Away: Indiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin

INDIANA
Home: Nebraska, Ohio State, Wisconsin
Away: Maryland, Minnesota, Penn State
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Purdue, Rutgers

IOWA
Home: Illinois, Maryland, Michigan
Away: Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue
Home/Away: Indiana, Michigan State, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Rutgers, Wisconsin

MARYLAND
Home: Illinois, Indiana, Northwestern
Away: Iowa, Michigan State, Rutgers
Home/Away: Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin

MICHIGAN
Home: Nebraska, Ohio State, Purdue
Away: Illinois, Iowa, Rutgers
Home/Away: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State, Wisconsin

MICHIGAN STATE
Home: Maryland, Minnesota, Northwestern
Away: Illinois, Penn State, Wisconsin
Home/Away: Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State, Purdue, Rutgers

MINNESOTA
Home: Indiana, Iowa, Penn State
Away: Michigan State, Northwestern, Ohio State
Home/Away: Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Purdue, Rutgers, Wisconsin

NEBRASKA
Home: Northwestern, Ohio State, Wisconsin
Away: Indiana, Michigan, Rutgers
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue

NORTHWESTERN
Home: Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue
Away: Maryland, Michigan State, Nebraska
Home/Away: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio State, Rutgers, Wisconsin

OHIO STATE
Home: Minnesota, Penn State, Wisconsin
Away: Indiana, Michigan, Nebraska
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan State, Northwestern, Purdue, Rutgers

PENN STATE
Home: Indiana, Iowa, Michigan State
Away: Minnesota, Northwestern, Ohio State

PURDUE
Home: Illinois, Iowa, Rutgers
Away: Michigan, Northwestern, Wisconsin
Home/Away: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State

RUTGERS
Home: Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska
Away: Illinois, Purdue, Wisconsin
Home/Away: Indiana, Iowa, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State

WISCONSIN
Home: Michigan State, Purdue, Rutgers
Away: Indiana, Nebraska, Ohio State
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State

Maybe because they went to the championship game and Iowa didn’t even make the CBI.

Nah. More like cuz of beating Iowa.

Top Michigan moments of 2018.

5. Big Ten Tournament Title
4. Winning at Breslin
3. Poole party over Houston
2. National title game
1. Beating Iowa three times

Nah. More like cuz of beating Iowa.

Top Michigan moments of 2018.

5. Big Ten Tournament Title
4. Winning at Breslin
3. Poole party over Houston
2. National title game
1. Beating Iowa three times
at least the BB team did something the FB team has not been able to do and beat Iowa. but then again Michigan very rarely beats Iowa in BB.

Carsen Edwards vs. Romeo Langford at Mackey Arena.
giphy.gif

Reactions: KisteK
last season was last season also don't know why I said that Iowa would go undefeated in Carver as it was the 05-06 season that Iowa went undefeated in Carver since it opened.

but since people can edit someone elses quote. it would not surprise me that someone edited my post before posting the quote.

now why would I predict a perfect season in Carver when the 05-06 season is the only one in its existence of over 30+ seasons.

Someone else is going to have to post this to him, but here's the undeniable evidence along with a direct link to his quote:

11-2 OOC
12-6 BT 4th place 23-8 overall 7 seed maybe 6th seed

Iowa will lose a couple head scratchers but they will go undefeated at home for a 16-0 home record, 9 BT games and 7 OOC games.

that's my prediction and I am sticking with it.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/g...rd-losses-and-ncaa-seed.769632/#post-22594225

Laughing

How is getting to play Iowa, Illinois, Rutgers and Northwestern twice favorable? You guys got jobbed.
From a wins and losses perspective. We're talking about the B10, right? So naturally I'm talking about favorable as it relates to conference wins and losses.

ILLINOIS
Home/Away: Indiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin

INDIANA
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Purdue, Rutgers

IOWA
Home/Away: Indiana, Michigan State, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Rutgers, Wisconsin

MARYLAND
Home/Away: Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin

MICHIGAN
Home/Away: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State, Wisconsin

MICHIGAN STATE

MINNESOTA

NEBRASKA
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Penn State, Purdue

NORTHWESTERN

OHIO STATE
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan State, Northwestern, Purdue, Rutgers

PENN STATE

PURDUE
Home/Away: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State

RUTGERS
Home/Away: Indiana, Iowa, Michigan State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State

WISCONSIN
Home/Away: Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State
Tough for MSU. Indiana, Michigan, and Nebraska twice, all of which I expect in the top 4 of the Big Ten. Should be more interesting than this season.

Illinois' schedule isn't bad, but I'm not sure that will matter. Our OOC is tough.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/g...rd-losses-and-ncaa-seed.769632/#post-22594225

direct link playa...cant edit this.

Reactions: WheelerG
Even better at the best arena in the B1G. The Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.

Can you help answer why Assembly Hall was built the way it was? Those balcony seats are a joke haha. That’s why I love Mackey. No bad seats in the house.

Can you help answer why Assembly Hall was built the way it was? Those balcony seats are a joke haha. That’s why I love Mackey. No bad seats in the house.

Same architect as Memorial Stadium and those balcony seats really are not that bad, people just like to bitch. Worst seats in the house are main level underneath the balcony. Assembly Hall being unique is part of its charm and the reason it gets so god damn loud in there. Dreadful for concerts just dreadful.

giphy.gif

Reactions: KisteK and jwardelt

ILLINOIS

INDIANA

IOWA

MARYLAND

MICHIGAN

MICHIGAN STATE

MINNESOTA

NEBRASKA

NORTHWESTERN

OHIO STATE

PENN STATE

PURDUE

RUTGERS

WISCONSIN
MMDxk.gif

Reactions: KisteK and bMORE607
Same architect as Memorial Stadium and those balcony seats really are not that bad, people just like to bitch. Worst seats in the house are main level underneath the balcony. Assembly Hall being unique is part of its charm and the reason it gets so god damn loud in there. Dreadful for concerts just dreadful.
Yeah, this is where I sat for the game in Bloomington two years ago. The sight lines were pretty tough and it was super hot in there that evening for whatever reason.

Still a cool experience, as I had been to SSAH before, but not for an IU game - let alone an IU-Purdue game. It didn't disappoint.

ADVERTISEMENT