ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Shit, Gary, Indiana is a national treasure for bringing us all the Jackson's! And don't ever forget about that.....
Gary is still bad, but not what it once was. But a girl I dated in Chicago for a while had her GPS set to avoid tolls, and it would always take her right through Gary when driving back to Chicago and she'd get freaked out. I don't know why she couldn't remember like the two roads you take to get from Indy to Chicago, but she was incapable.
One other thing, I camt believe you all bring in so little revenue? I understand that you don't have the fan numbers and branding like Indiana, but I still expected more. Do you all have any idea why it's so low?
I was pretty shocked by that as well, especially since we've sold out constantly. Wonder if it's simply accounting related.

Gary is still bad, but not what it once was. But a girl I dated in Chicago for a while had her GPS set to avoid tolls, and it would always take her right through Gary when driving back to Chicago and she'd get freaked out. I don't know why she couldn't remember like the two roads you take to get from Indy to Chicago, but she was incapable.

I was pretty shocked by that as well, especially since we've sold out constantly. Wonder if it's simply accounting related.
Hammond isn't the greatest either.

No but they made the LLWS when I was a 12 year old and I think it was back to back years.

Played that exact team. We were knocked out of the state tournament by them.

Faced Lynn all through high school. Also Tommy Hunter at Cathedral

Just googled...They also went in 1999; Lance Lynn was on that team. They're always good in baseball/basketball.

That was my age group. Playing for a team in Hendricks County wasn’t fun having to face them from 12 until 18

That was my age group. Playing for a team in Hendricks County wasn’t fun having to face them from 12 until 18
Mine too. We never got out of state my two years; lost in finals both times. New Albany LL has become a huge power in the 12 year old division. Heck, all of them. This year they won state at the 9-10, 10, 10-11 and 11-12. Think they have won someting like 6 straight state titles. It's a shame about 2014. That was a very good NALL team. Eventually named Regional champs after Jackie Robinson was forced to forfeit.

After working in D.C for 3 months almost 20 years ago, I finally understood what it was like for that single black family in a small town. It definitely changed my whole perception about race relations and allowed me to have a better understanding of empathy. It was a major shock to go the whole day and never see another white person.

lol you fvcking liar. There are tourists all over DC, you did not go whole days without seeing a white person.

After working in D.C for 3 months almost 20 years ago, I finally understood what it was like for that single black family in a small town. It definitely changed my whole perception about race relations and allowed me to have a better understanding of empathy. It was a major shock to go the whole day and never see another white person.

lol you fvcking liar. There are tourists all over DC, you did not go whole days without seeing a white person.

Bullshit I didn't! Besides, tourists dont go in the residential area. There were some days where I spent my whole day installing DirecTV dishes in a 10 block radius.

Bullshit I didn't! Besides, tourists dont go in the residential area. There were some days where I spent my whole day installing DirecTV dishes in a 10 block radius.

Those extremely poor areas were there are no white people weren’t getting Dish 20 years ago.

In the late 90's early 2000's it was overwhelmingly over 2 to 1 ratio. I'm starting to wonder if you dont travel south any? Because I've never heard anyone EVER try to act like it's not ridiculously outnumbered for whites. Actually, I don't think theres another city in America that has such a high ratio of blacks Also, the majority of whites that do live there work for the government....which would be a decent high paying job, so their going to live in nicer neighborhoods. And, that would be another reason I may not see another white person throughout the day if I happen to be working in rougher area that day.

There were days where it probably was roughly 50/50, but I don't think it ever got lower then that....no matter where I was. But, keep getting so worked up over something stupid like this. You need to get a hobby or something, you've been grumpy lately.

In the late 90's early 2000's it was overwhelmingly over 2 to 1 ratio. I'm starting to wonder if you dont travel south any? Because I've never heard anyone EVER try to act like it's not ridiculously outnumbered for whites. Actually, I don't think theres another city in America that has such a high ratio of blacks Also, the majority of whites that do live there work for the government....which would be a decent high paying job, so their going to live in nicer neighborhoods. And, that would be another reason I may not see another white person throughout the day if I happen to be working in rougher area that day.

There were days where it probably was roughly 50/50, but I don't think it ever got lower then that....no matter where I was. But, keep getting so worked up over something stupid like this. You need to get a hobby or something, you've been grumpy lately.

Just stfu. You got called out for being a dipshit take it and move on, or continue acting like a ***git and getting called out on stupid shit.

Just stfu. You got called out for being a dipshit take it and move on, or continue acting like a ***git and getting called out on stupid shit.

Lmao dude, you have no idea what you're talking about because you weren't there. You come in acting like the koolaid man busting through the wall if only he was a douche, but have zero clue wth you're talking about. The second you made it seem like there weren't a drastically larger number of blacks in DC was the second everyone knew you were just being a bitch!

Keep playing this game if you want, because all you're doing is bringing a little laugh for everyone! If it'd help, we could try to see if johnhoosier can come over to tickle your nuts for a little while if it will prevent you from being a whiny bitch?

Lmao dude, you have no idea what you're talking about because you weren't there. You come in acting like the koolaid man busting through the wall if only he was a douche, but have zero clue wth you're talking about. The second you made it seem like there weren't a drastically larger number of blacks in DC was the second everyone knew you were just being a bitch!

Keep playing this game if you want, because all you're doing is bringing a little laugh for everyone! If it'd help, we could try to see if johnhoosier can come over to tickle your nuts for a little while if it will prevent you from being a whiny bitch?
I would but fluffer is already your job!

You are rustled and possibly racist.

The second you made it seem like there weren't a drastically larger number of blacks in DC was the second everyone knew you were just being a bitch!

giphy.gif

Why are the majority of IU fans on this board awkward spastics? Delete this post.

You are rustled and possibly racist.

Lol not at all, but if it helps you...great. Also, please point me towards the racist part of any of my posts? Unless saying the breakdown of the city is racist...you're not going to . But, since everything you posted about me today has been wrong...you might as well keep it up.

I’m cool with the majority of the iu posters here. Jace went off the deep end with his recent posts though.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Why are the majority of IU fans on this board awkward spastics? Delete this post.

Um...nope.

Gil make is way to 247?

herbyhawk 594 posts
5 hours ago
Wieskamp gets the shaft on his rankings because he committed to Iowa and never got that blue blood offer. that is required to get a higher ranking.

NBPA Top 100-- top 10 at their camp
Nike Top 100-- 3rd best SF in their camp
Adidas summer AAU Circuit top 8 nationally
Iowa Mr. BB and 2 time Gatorade POY
the last player from the state of Iowa was 5* Barnes who played for UNC.

this season Patrick McCaffery has been dropped because he committed to Iowa and never got that Blue Blood offer.”

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
Gil make is way to 247?

herbyhawk 594 posts
5 hours ago
Wieskamp gets the shaft on his rankings because he committed to Iowa and never got that blue blood offer. that is required to get a higher ranking.

this season Patrick McCaffery has been dropped because he committed to Iowa and never got that Blue Blood offer.”
Laughing

He'd make a great UK fan.

Gil make is way to 247?

herbyhawk 594 posts
5 hours ago

Wow

Fck that...the bitch called me a liar and a racist.

Oh you are max rustled.

I will admit that seeing the 2nd worst poster on here say for me to delete a post of mine.... did piss me off some (Bwesty). If it would have been almost anyone else, it wouldn't have bothered me much. This is the same guy who insinuated that if SNU had a young daughter he would try to fck her.

About you, once you decided to use a homophobic slur....honestly, I lost interest in talking with you. Think what you want, but your opinion means nothing. If it helps you to think that....go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT