ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

It’s not like you have to have your laptop out at the bar to make a post.

I could be making a post on my phone while Violet is giving me a private lap dance with the Purdue game on in the corner.
If you’re at a bar on a football Saturday, nose in your phone like a socially awkward outcast for 10+ hours posting about another fan base, then stay the hell away from me.

If you’re at a bar on a football Saturday, nose in your phone like a socially awkward outcast for 10+ hours posting about another fan base, then stay the hell away from me.

Trust me you don’t have to tell me the bold.

Reactions: SNU0821
Comparing each other’s Saturday nights on an Internet forum to see who is the biggest loser, is quite possibly the lamest dick measuring contest I’ve seen.

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
Comparing each other’s Saturday nights on an Internet forum to see who is the biggest loser, is quite possibly the lamest dick measuring contest I’ve seen.
But in this particular dick measuring contest, my dick is INDEED larger.

Got into a drunken rampage about a loss for a mediocre program. Yeah you’re really packing the heat down there. Makes the ladies salivate I bet.

Got into a drunken rampage about a loss for a mediocre program. Yeah you’re really packing the heat down there. Makes the ladies salivate I bet.
No no no, I’m used to the losses by now. They sober me up realllll quick!

Man, did y'all really spend a Saturday night trying to troll another fan base?

Your lives suck!

I got up yesterday morning and played in a golf outing (my team finished 2nd of 19 and won $520 for that and two team skins), went to my brewery to celebrate our biggest product launch yet, and then hung out with friends watching an incredibly entertaining game that my alma mater came up just short in. Had a hell of a day all things considered.

Just got back from 10 days in Italy, horrible life.

Again, all one has to do is look at your social media accounts to see how lame you are IRL. That, and know your name is Blaire.

JonHoosier's, "night out":

my-friend-and-is-rw-we-are-both-married-and-have-a-guys-night-out-at-the-bar-166811.gif
Picture of borden reffing
DSC_7402+cropped.jpg

Where at? I’m leaving for Munich in 8 days for Oktoberfest and then going to Venice and Rome after that.

Rome, Sorrento, Positano with day trips to Pompei and Capri. Where you staying in Rome? We’re debating on next trip as either Germang/Sweden, Ireland/UK, or Greece.

Rome, Sorrento, Positano with day trips to Pompei and Capri. Where you staying in Rome? We’re debating on next trip as either Germang/Sweden, Ireland/UK, or Greece.
Bellezza al Colosseo, I think it’s pretty close to the coliseum if I remember right. I haven’t been to Greece yet personally but know people that have been about everywhere in Europe and know Greece was one of their favorites.

Have you been there before? Was just there about 6 weeks ago. Love Rome and Sorrento/Capri

This was the first. Each had there positives, Positano was the favorite but because our Airbnb host who’s family has been there all their lives took us to a farm to table restaurant st the top of the city that was bomb. We weren’t big fans of Capri, too crowded and touristy of the them all. Rome and Sorrento were awesome for what they provided. Even got to watch opening NFL Sunday at an Irish bar in Sorrento and got hammered with another American couple.

Bellezza al Colosseo, I think it’s pretty close to the coliseum if I remember right. I haven’t been to Greece yet personally but know people that have been about everywhere in Europe and know Greece was one of their favorites.

We almost did Greece and Italy but there’s so much to see in Italy we wanted to give it its own trip.

Reactions: otte21
Man, did y'all really spend a Saturday night trying to troll another fan base?

Your lives suck!

I got up yesterday morning and played in a golf outing (my team finished 2nd of 19 and won $520 for that and two team skins), went to my brewery to celebrate our biggest product launch yet, and then hung out with friends watching an incredibly entertaining game that my alma mater came up just short in. Had a hell of a day all things considered.

I made about that watching Michigan win, Wisconsin lose, Purdue lose, Northwestern lose. I’m okay with that.

But that what’s 4 for 4 on Purdue fans avoiding their crow? Such an insecure bunch you guys are.

It’s amusing. Purdue fans can no longer talk shit about their basketball or football programs so rather than going into chill mode they start trolling about drinking more beer and local golf scrambles.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a collective fan base more intent on shitposting and avoiding a simple “shit, we were way wrong”.

When you are giving someone credit for knowledge because of their position that's a logical fallacy. He was given his position because of notoriety.

He had idiots who listen to him. Good for him. Doesn't make him intelligent.

Can't believe I'm arguing whether Dakich is half wit or not with someone. Must be you, Dan. You're the only person I can see making the argument for him having some intelligence
Hey! Doofus! I’m giving him credit for his basketball knowledge because...
a) He played HS basketball in Indiana.
b) He was recruited by major D1 schools
c) He played for one of the best basketball coaches in the history of the game
d) He coached at a mid major

If I was to pick between Parrish and Dakitch on the basis of understanding the game Dakitch is an easy pick. If I was to pick between you and a rotten fish on ability to use logic I’d easily got with RF.

Based on some random study at Emory lol. Most of your fans leave at halftime if they even go to the game in the first place.
It’s an independent source. Clearly they see Purdue fans as the rest of the B10 does, the worst. Don’t be mad at me because your fan base sucks. Apparently everyone knows it. Lol.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a collective fan base more intent on shitposting and avoiding a simple “shit, we were way wrong”.

Please share with me where I made a prediction about Purdue's record because I don't think I did. I was extremely worried about the pass rush entering the season and it has proven to be true. Sure, I thought we'd beat EMU. But we didn't. That's football.

ADVERTISEMENT