ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Agreed. While losses suck, being able to highlight A) the offensive gameplan and B) the clear need for immediate playing time for elite talent at WR can be advantageous IMO.
I've never thought winning and losing was as important as seeing how a team plays. I mean you could be the nations top RB, go watch Team X beat the doors off someone, but.........they threw the ball 80% of the time. Then you go watch Team Y . They lose. But their offense is built around the pass. SO whats the better impression?

Not sure Bell goes to Purdue. You guys will be competing vs the OSU's, etc, etc...Hope he stays in state though.

Did your wife give you permission to take the bag off your head tonight? Lol
Still no car? Ahhh, just wait for mom and dad to fall asleep...Steal the damn thing, man. Have a good time.

LOL @, "getting ready to go go out".... Yeah, ok.Laughing Two hours later---still posting on Rivals.RollLaugh

Reactions: Jaycg15
I've never thought winning and losing was as important as seeing how a team plays. I mean you could be the nations top RB, go watch Team X beat the doors off someone, but.........they threw the ball 80% of the time. Then you go watch Team Y . They lose. But their offense is built around the pass. SO whats the better impression?

Not sure Bell goes to Purdue. You guys will be competing vs the OSU's, etc, etc...Hope he stays in state though.

Oh it’s far from a sure thing. But he was hanging with Karlaftis tonight which is never a bad thing. But I like our chances for sure.

Still no car? Ahhh, just wait for mom and dad to fall asleep...Steal the damn thing, man. Have a good time.

LOL @, "getting ready to go go out".... Yeah, ok.Laughing Two hours later---still posting on Rivals.RollLaugh
Guess it's a double bagger per usual lol

I am absolutely shocked a recruit was hanging out with another recruit.

I meant that Karlaftis has been the main guy with regards to player recruiting for this class so it’s good they’ve been building that relationship is all.

Oh it’s far from a sure thing. But he was hanging with Karlaftis tonight which is never a bad thing. But I like our chances for sure.
I should have said that differently. Didn't mean to imply I dont think he goes to Purdue. Just simply meant not sure. I thnk you guys sit very well with him.

Guess it's a double bagger per usual lol
"getting ready to go out..........."

Still posting 3 hours later. What happened---Mom's decide not to foot the bill for a hooker? Or did your cousin change her mind?Laughing

"getting ready to go out..........."

Still posting 3 hours later. What happened---Mom's decide not to foot the bill for a hooker? Or did your cousin change her mind?Laughing
Yikes. Weird comment. I take it you have a lot of personal experience.

Yikes. Weird comment. I take it you have a lot of personal experience.
Nope. Just wondering why you are still on here, responding to me. When just a few hours ago, you were, "getting ready to go out". So I took a stab as why that is. By your response, seems maybe I was right.Laughing

JonHoosier's, "night out":

my-friend-and-is-rw-we-are-both-married-and-have-a-guys-night-out-at-the-bar-166811.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15 and SNU0821
Why in tf are you tagging me in this? I said NW had a good season last year winning 10 games with a top 35 toughest schedule. No more, no less. Always enjoy a person that likes to stir the pot but at least try to include the right people. Please tell me again how Boudreaux’s assist rate on a bad Dartmouth team will haunt Purdue this year even though Mo Wagner’s was lower last year for Michigan without you even realizing it, really enjoyed that troll attempt.

Last edited:
Why in tf are you tagging me in this? I said NW had a good season last year winning 10 games with a top 35 toughest schedule. No more, no less. Always enjoy a person that likes to stir the pot but at least try to include the right people. Please tell me again how Boudreaux’s assist rate on a bad Dartmouth team will haunt Purdue this year even though Mo Wagner’s was lower last year for Michigan without you even realizing it, really enjoyed that troll attempt.

I tried to tell you that NW wasn’t that good this year and you refused to believe it.

Reactions: SNU0821
@otte21

I’m down to wager. Since you Purdue slappies care so much about head to head over postseason performance, I’ll permaban bet you that Michigan beats Purdue in basketball this year. You have Evan Beadreaux who never turns the ball over so this should be lock city for you.

I’ll also bet that Michigan wins more tournament games than Purdue over the next 2 year span.

I’ll also bet that Purdue doesn’t finish over .500 in football this year.

Looking at the football scores this morning, Fresno State went into UCLA and beat them by 24. Like I said last week, Fresno State was a good win for the Gophers. I would be surprised if it wasn't Fresno St. vs. Boise St. in the MW conference championship.

I tried to tell you that NW wasn’t that good this year and you refused to believe it.
Where did I refuse to believe this? I don’t follow other college football programs close enough to have a hard stance one way or another so I think you’re being a little over the top per usual.

@otte21

I’m down to wager. Since you Purdue slappies care so much about head to head over postseason performance, I’ll permaban bet you that Michigan beats Purdue in basketball this year. You have Evan Beadreaux who never turns the ball over so this should be lock city for you.

I’ll also bet that Michigan wins more tournament games than Purdue over the next 2 year span.

I’ll also bet that Purdue doesn’t finish over .500 in football this year.
Oh wow, you’ll bet me that a team that just went to the national championship and returns most of its core will beat a team that just lost 4 starters?

Why do you keep trying to throw Michigan in this when Purdue and IU fans go back and forth? You act like I just posted that Purdue will be the best team in the conference when I merely challenged an IU poster that’s so confident IU will be head and shoulders above Purdue for many years to come.

Good news is after next week you have the dumpster fires that are Nebraska and Illinois.

2-3 wins on the schedule

That's one way to look at it... I'm more inclined to believe the "dumpster fires" see a chance to apply a fire extinguisher before it becomes a burning inferno with no end in sight...

Where did I refuse to believe this? I don’t follow other college football programs close enough to have a hard stance one way or another so I think you’re being a little over the top per usual.

Oh wow, you’ll bet me that a team that just went to the national championship and returns most of its core will beat a team that just lost 4 starters?

Why do you keep trying to throw Michigan in this when Purdue and IU fans go back and forth? You act like I just posted that Purdue will be the best team in the conference when I merely challenged an IU poster that’s so confident IU will be head and shoulders above Purdue for many years to come.
Because Purdue fans keep bringing Michigan into the conversation. Not really hard to see.

As for IU and Purdue, I’m fine wagering IU will be better than Purdue for the foreseeable future. Just look at the recruiting last year and how things look to be shaping out for 2019. It’s head and shoulders better than Purdue. Not sure that’s going to significantly change going forward. I mean, we had the #1 prospect for 2021 on campus yesterday. Not that your recruiting has been terrible, but I would call ours on another level at this point.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor

Vintage hail

I’ll bet him bama finishes higher than um in football this year!

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
His employers apparently are happy with him. Sorry man...people like you make Dan tons of money. Thats gotta hurt a little bit.

Like I’ve said in most of my posts- you can hate on Dan all you want. I don’t care. When you question his knowledge you are being willfully ignorant.
When you are giving someone credit for knowledge because of their position that's a logical fallacy. He was given his position because of notoriety.

He had idiots who listen to him. Good for him. Doesn't make him intelligent.

Can't believe I'm arguing whether Dakich is half wit or not with someone. Must be you, Dan. You're the only person I can see making the argument for him having some intelligence

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
Color me shocked. I check the board this morning and it’s 5+ pages of SNU & Hail shit posting throughout a football Saturday.

Because Purdue fans keep bringing Michigan into the conversation. Not really hard to see.

As for IU and Purdue, I’m fine wagering IU will be better than Purdue for the foreseeable future. Just look at the recruiting last year and how things look to be shaping out for 2019. It’s head and shoulders better than Purdue. Not sure that’s going to significantly change going forward. I mean, we had the #1 prospect for 2021 on campus yesterday. Not that your recruiting has been terrible, but I would call ours on another level at this point.
Well what’s the wager then?

Not in the slightest. I’m glad to know my Saturday was more enjoyable than yours.
You think? I would bet my pension that it wasn’t. Judging by your social media accounts and how you post here, it’s a certainty you still live with your parents. Watching Deadpool 2 in your mother’s basement by yourself, doesn’t sound like a lot of fun.

You think? I would bet my pension that it wasn’t. Judging by your social media accounts and how you post here, it’s a certainty you still live with your parents. Watching Deadpool 2 in your mother’s basement by yourself, doesn’t sound like a lot of fun.
You were posting on this board non-stop in the middle of a football Saturday, well into the night. Hard pass.

Man, did y'all really spend a Saturday night trying to troll another fan base?

Your lives suck!

I got up yesterday morning and played in a golf outing (my team finished 2nd of 19 and won $520 for that and two team skins), went to my brewery to celebrate our biggest product launch yet, and then hung out with friends watching an incredibly entertaining game that my alma mater came up just short in. Had a hell of a day all things considered.

It’s not like you have to have your laptop out at the bar to make a post.

I could be making a post on my phone while Violet is giving me a private lap dance with the Purdue game on in the corner.

Man, did y'all really spend a Saturday night trying to troll another fan base?

Your lives suck!

I got up yesterday morning and played in a golf outing (my team finished 2nd of 19 and won $520 for that and two team skins), went to my brewery to celebrate our biggest product launch yet, and then hung out with friends watching an incredibly entertaining game that my alma mater came up just short in. Had a hell of a day all things considered.

giphy.gif

It’s not like you have to have your laptop out at the bar to make a post.

I could be making a post on my phone while Violet is giving me a private lap dance with the Purdue game on in the corner.
If you are watching a Purdue game while Violet is grinding on you......

Reactions: BoilerExpress
ADVERTISEMENT