ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Of course I do. You add nothing of value to this board. You spend the majority of your time trying to suggest it’s just Purdue fans that are obsessed with IU fans. There are a handful in every fan base. Shit, there are three IU fans who created accounts just to troll Purdue in the thread alone after we lost in a national championship game.

The guy gets dunked on by his own fanbase here and keeps coming back for more. Glutton for punishment.

Who were those 2 Purdue trolls? As far as I can tell, the Purdue fans here have all been here a lot longer than you have.
Zero Credibility and Jackskip23 there is a third I would have to look for.

Who were the IU fans?

Zero Credibility and Jackskip23 there is a third I would have to look for.

Who were the IU fans?
You said they created accounts here. I haven't seen either of them post here.

I linked a thread with multiple IU trolls from Purdue Rivals board.

Yep neither of those are surprises. Writing was on the wall when we signed 6 incoming guys.

Yep neither of those are surprises. Writing was on the wall when we signed 6 incoming guys.
Yep. Morton has been a great teammate but not much of a contributor. I wish we had room for Gillis.

I wish them both well.

We still need one more to make room for the freshmen coming in. I won't speculate who but I candidly wouldn't mind seeing 2 transfers out so we can play in the portal with one scholly. Sucks to see such high level talent and know we don't have room for them.

Yep. Morton has been a great teammate but not much of a contributor. I wish we had room for Gillis.

I wish them both well.

We still need one more to make room for the freshmen coming in. I won't speculate who but I candidly wouldn't mind seeing 2 transfers out so we can play in the portal with one scholly. Sucks to see such high level talent and know we don't have room for them.
Yep but at the same time, they both got 4 years at Purdue and their degree which is a bit deal. I’m pretty sure we’ve yet to have a guy use his Covid year and play 5 years for us right?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Yep but at the same time, they both got 4 years at Purdue and their degree which is a bit deal. I’m pretty sure we’ve yet to have a guy use his Covid year and play 5 years for us right?
Not that spent all 5 years with us. David Jenkins and Lance Jones were COVID year situations but they transferred in to use their extra years.

Reactions: boiler1987

I wish them both well.

Not sure I'd kick Gillis to the curb for incoming freshman, but gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

You gotta have posters like that though. It's sucks when we all get along, lol
Agreed, but the weirdo stalker does actually add 0 value. It’s clear that he is a bitter old stupid poor, a bad combo. Gil was all those things too (plus unintentionally racist at times), but he at least brought some entertainment and mostly meant well. The other guy has no utility.

How many seasons ago was it when Gil tried to start the official off-season thread so people couldn’t ignore him? Man, time flies. I hope he is still walking this earth.
That was pretty funny. 4-5 years? Maybe not even that.

You said they created accounts here. I haven't seen either of them post here.

I linked a thread with multiple IU trolls from Purdue Rivals board.
Purdue home board? Shit dude, that is nothing. The silver lining of your loss Monday is that the storm of you guys didn’t happen.

Did you Look those two clowns I listed.?

Anyone got popcorn?

I almost told them…but then I figured I’d watch them find out naturally.

200w.gif

Has Illinois taken the early lead on the run to an offseason B1G championship?

It'll suck to watch Gillis play for another team. He was limited, but that dude played as hard as anyone in the conference, was a great leader, and played his role so well. And he grew from his mistakes. He already has his undergrad and MBA, so he'll be leaving college with a helluva resume.

It'll suck to watch Gillis play for another team. He was limited, but that dude played as hard as anyone in the conference, was a great leader, and played his role so well. And he grew from his mistakes. He already has his undergrad and MBA, so he'll be leaving college with a helluva resume.
I'm hoping he goes out of conference. ND with Shrews or Oklahoma State with Lutz would be good destinations.

Reactions: Toast.
Agreed, but the weirdo stalker does actually add 0 value. It’s clear that he is a bitter old stupid poor, a bad combo. Gil was all those things too (plus unintentionally racist at times), but he at least brought some entertainment and mostly meant well. The other guy has no utility.
Didn’t realize I touched your tender nerves so harshly. Obviously doing some things right

Why would he leave? Seems he was poised to start? Or is he gonna battle TKR?

And what in the hell happened to Furst?

FAU C Vlad Goldin Crystal balled to Michigan. Now we just sit back and hope that he can actually gain admission into the school

We’ll pay Freeman after another year of development in the minors.

Any donation over a $1000, you get to pick where it goes and everyone is giving it to the football.

I honestly believe it's because of Frans behavior and his kids. He has lost alot of clout and respect from the Iowa fans. Our attendance says it all. We usually do alot better, even for shitty teams

Reactions: RichieRebel
FAU C Vlad Goldin Crystal balled to Michigan. Now we just sit back and hope that he can actually gain admission into the school

How many portal additions does Dusty need to make?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT