ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Washington is the fourth of IUs five BIG opponents coming off a bye week before playing us.

That has to be some sort of record right?

Something you don't see looking at the schedule/game log.
So far, the bye week has turned IU's opponemts into cupcakes.

IU fans should be enjoying the ride.

The schedule is meh but they're crushing teams. And I wish we had a schedule like that, instead of having road games against P5 teams nearly every season. Dumb as hell.

For basketball, I love the tough schedule because you get rewarded during seeding and it generally helps your team grow. For programs like IU and Purdue in football, you should absolutely schedule wins when you can get them.

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes.

relax, we aren't going to do much more than reach the middle class.
It’s cute you think I care about IU football. I don’t even watch the badgers. I golfed during the game this past weekend. The middle class is boring. If you’re not upper class who gives a shit.

It’s cute you think I care about IU football. I don’t even watch the badgers. I golfed during the game this past weekend. The middle class is boring. If you’re not upper class who gives a shit.
You have an odd way of showing you don't care about IU.

It'll be ok little fella.

Less than 2 weeks until this thread is archived. How's everyone feeling about the season?

I’m not the one losing my shit over a comment on one’s schedule…
lol your last eight posts are sobbing about IU's schedule and how much you never think about IU.

You remind me of the Ky fans that have spent the better part of the last 20 years working 24/7 to convince us that they never think about IU.

Relax, other than women, campus and salaries we are not the top of the BIG.

never-underestimate-a-ginger-ginger.gif

Reactions: Sparty_57
Edey fouls out in 15 minutes in his first game. I’m shocked.
The hate/shade he’s gotten and continues to get is pretty funny. It’s going to be a process for him and things will be easier once JJJ is back. He’s not a guy I’d bet against being successful. Everyone that has bet against him has lost.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
IU fans should be enjoying the ride.

The schedule is meh but they're crushing teams. And I wish we had a schedule like that, instead of having road games against P5 teams nearly every season. Dumb as hell.

For basketball, I love the tough schedule because you get rewarded during seeding and it generally helps your team grow. For programs like IU and Purdue in football, you should absolutely schedule wins when you can get them.
100% this. Get to 6....rest is cake.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Not sure UW and Oregon are the JV West, but okay. Scheduling ND at this point is dumb for Purdue.
Not only ND but we also have Wake Forest and North Carolina in the next few years. Those should be games like IU had this year against the likes of Charlotte, FIU, etc. What does Purdue gain now by playing teams like that? Sure if we were a perennial bowl team sure but we haven’t been for awhile.

Let me guess

Wait until IU plays somebody?
Nope they’re legit. Hopefully our AD is taking notes that it doesn’t have to take long to turn a program around. Never thought I’d see IU have a better football program than basketball program.

Nope they’re legit. Hopefully our AD is taking notes that it doesn’t have to take long to turn a program around. Never thought I’d see IU have a better football program than basketball program.
Better football team...not program.

ADVERTISEMENT