ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

So I’m guessing that you aren’t gonna take this bet?

So weird, usually when you say shit like this you back it up.
There’s a far better chance Bielema will die of a heart attack than there is of Underwood making it to a sweet 16

Uh, sir, he’s been bounced in the first round 1x at Illinois. Please use your words accurately when attempting douchebaggery.
And never been past the second. Super impressive stuff

Yeah because Harbaugh has played FSU, Georgia, Bama and Florida in the post season. He was absolutely robbed against TCU. You can give him shit for losing to South Carolina I suppose.
When do the postseason results kick in for Michigan football?

1-6 isn’t pretty.

Last postseason win in 2015???🤣😂

I bet you forget a lot of things.
I forgot when the last time Illinois played in a conference championship game in football. I also have forgot about the year Illinois won a national championship in basketball. When did those things happen? Please remind me

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
I already told you, I’ll gladly bet that Illinois won’t make the final four next year. How much are you willing to bet? Or do you have a vagina?
If we are going that route, I’m making that same bet with you for Juwan every year going forward. Starting this upcoming season.

Pick which one sounds better to you.

If we are going that route, I’m making that same bet with you for Juwan every year going forward. Starting this upcoming season.

Pick which one sounds better to you.
Seems you have a vagina

I’d be pretty salty if I lost 2 drafts picks, an all American, and the only thing to show for it was a NIT bid🤣🤣🤣

I’d be pretty salty if I lost 2 drafts picks, an all American, and the only thing to show for it was a NIT bid🤣🤣🤣
Yeah if only we were killing it in the sport the way Illinois has been recently…

Michigan has been to a final four in all 4 major sports in than Illinois.

Football
Basketball
Hockey
Baseball

And Illinois fans still feel the need to pretend their sports are better. It’s an interesting phenomenon.
I will take @MGO2022 ‘s bet, if you take the same bet for Michigan moving forward.

Juwan Howard is gonna get a final four* any year now.

*NIT final four is not applicable for the terms of the bet

They are having withdrawals, last off-season Michigan fans were talking about how Juwan has them placed as the premier program in the conference.

Year later, after an NIT bid and losing their only worthwhile returnee, well it’s not looking good.

We are on the precipice of lots of football talk or ‘my dog is fast’ talk from these guys.

Reactions: RichieRebel
They are having withdrawals, last off-season Michigan fans were talking about how Juwan has them placed as the premier program in the conference.

Year later, after an NIT bid and losing their only worthwhile returnee, well it’s not looking good.

We are on the precipice of lots of football talk or ‘my dog is fast’ talk from these guys.
“Who has it better than us”

I will take @MGO2022 ‘s bet, if you take the same bet for Michigan moving forward.

Juwan Howard is gonna get a final four* any year now.

*NIT final four is not applicable for the terms of the bet

I’ll bet you Michigan football or basketball reaches a final four before Illinois football or basketball. Bielema and Underwood are great coaches so don’t be scared.

I’ll bet you Michigan football or basketball reaches a final four before Illinois football or basketball. Bielema and Underwood are great coaches so don’t be scared.
More football deflection, what a surprise.

I will do it about basketball.

Whenever you grow some stones

Right now, Michigan Basketball is only forsure better than Nebraska, Penn State, and Minnesota

So a lot have it better😂
Illinois hasn’t been out of the first weekend in the tournament in 20 years, so I’d say Michigan still has it better than Illinois in basketball

Reactions: jwardelt
Illinois fans will still be talking about regular season wins from a 2 or 3 year window 20 years from now when they still haven’t been past the round of 32

this dude is so butthurt that Michigan basketball is dead
Yeah if only Michigan could be on the level that Illinois is on. Two decades since they’ve been to a sweet 16. Super impressive stuff

Illinois hasn’t been out of the first weekend in the tournament in 20 years, so I’d say Michigan still has it better than Illinois in basketball
Should be some easy bets then. Yet you won’t take them…

Anyways, I’ll give you one last shot.

Illinois will make a Final four before Juwan does at Michigan.

Illinois will win more games next season, both in conference and total.

If your program is better currently, these should be no brainers.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
Should be some easy bets then. Yet you won’t take them…

Anyways, I’ll give you one last shot.

Illinois will make a Final four before Juwan does at Michigan.

Illinois will win more games next season, both in conference and total.

If your program is better currently, these should be no brainers.
We’ve been over this. Underwood is never going to the final four. Round of 32 is his absolute ceiling. If being better than Michigan during the worst period of Michigan basketball since the early 2000s helps you cope with the fact that your program will never be anything other than mid, then I guess by all means could ti he to cope

So why won’t you bet it then?

So Illinois is the better program currently.

Crazy how much your opinion changes from post to post.
Illinois will always be a lesser program overall however. Zero national championships and 2 total final four appearances. Basically on par with Loyola historically

You say this, yet you won’t take any of my bets.

So I will ask, why are you such a pussy or why do you post stuff you don’t believe in?
I’ll bet you that Illinois doesn’t go to the final four next year 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT