ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Well he’s been a lot closer to it than Underwood ever has
Seems like you should have faith in taking my bet then, no?

Who will make a Final Four first, Underwood or Juwan.

I don’t understand why you are so afraid…

How’s Illinois doing in the tournament? Going to watch them play in the final four tonight?
I know you were to busy watching the NIT but Illinois lost first round. Has Hoard beat Underwood yet?

How’s Illinois doing in the tournament? Going to watch them play in the final four tonight?
If you wanted to watch B1G teams play in the Final Four, you should’ve rooted for Michigan St.

Izzo is the only coach in the conference with Final Four experience.

8 more than the rest of the coaches combined.

I know you were to busy watching the NIT but Illinois lost first round. Has Hoard beat Underwood yet?
He’s been to a sweet 16 and an elite 8. Something Underwood has never done ever and never will.
Actually I’ve been busy watching Michigan in the hockey tournament. You should watch it as well since Illinois athletics has nothing going on at the moment. You can cheer for either Michigan or Minnesota

If you wanted to watch B1G teams play in the Final Four, you should’ve rooted for Michigan St.

Izzo is the only coach in the conference with Final Four experience.

8 more than the rest of the coaches combined.
Yeah but Izzo always loses on Saturday when he does make a final four. That’s anti-climatic

If we are both good at football, then why won’t you make the bet? Shouldn’t be much to worry about.
Whenever you want to talk basketball, I will be waiting.

I’m just glad you could display your cowardice for the rest of board, because I’ve known this is who you are for years now.

Not at all, lil pigskin boy.
Stay Mad GIF

Whenever you want to talk basketball, I will be waiting.

I’m just glad you could display your cowardice for the rest of board, because I’ve known this is who you are for years now.

You’re that worried about football? Big Harbaugh fan?

Now Bufkin is gone. Silver lining in this will be that the team could be so bad that the AD has no choice but to fire Juwan. Next year gonna be rough though

Now Bufkin is gone. Silver lining in this will be that the team could be so bad that the AD has no choice but to fire Juwan. Next year gonna be rough though
We might win more games in football than basketball next year.

Amazing how quickly Juwan has torpedoed the program

Reactions: MGO2022
ADVERTISEMENT