ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

I will bet you that Michigan reaches a final four in football or basketball before Illinois does.

Why don’t you like that bet?
I always knew you were a bit of a bitch, but this is reaching next level embarrassing shit.

Oh how the ‘premier program’ of the B1G has taken a fall in the past year.

But but but Football!

Yeah if only Michigan could be on the level that Illinois is on. Two decades since they’ve been to a sweet 16. Super impressive stuff
You’ve said that repeatedly. You’re throwing blows, but they aren’t landing.

Reality is that Michigan’s NIL for basketball is mediocre, so that’s all your program will be.

Reality is that Michigan’s NIL for basketball is mediocre, so that’s all your program will be.
🤣 as opposed to Illinois’ program which will be elite?

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt

Both our programs are mid at basketball. Thankfully we have other sports to be excited about.

Last Sweet 16: 2005

Is there a sport Illinois isn’t mid at?
Illinois: historically mid basketball program, in football they aren’t even mid. University of Chicago is about as relevant nationally in sports as Illinois is

We’re all in the Hoard train. Funny basketball thread yet you can’t talk basketball.

I just said both our programs are mid. That’s basketball talk. Luckily we have other sports to be excited about. You’re stuck with Bielema who you apparently have no faith in 😂😂

Reactions: MGO2022
How’s this basketball season going to be? Will you make it to the in season thread?
Will Illinois make it out of the first weekend of the tournament? Even Juwan “Hoard” has managed to do that a couple of times.

I just said both our programs are mid. That’s basketball talk. Luckily we have other sports to be excited about. You’re stuck with Bielema who you apparently have no faith in 😂😂
They celebrate tournament appearances like Super Bowl wins

ADVERTISEMENT