ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 different conferences in the elite 8 so far. ACC might end up with 3.

I seriously don’t understand how you have Jaden Ivey, Zach Edey, and Trevion Williams and lose to fvcking Saint Peters.

What a disappointing year for Painter’s most talented team ever.

Shoot like shit and turn the ball over way too much. Pretty simple.

Shoot like shit and turn the ball over way too much. Pretty simple.
Is this the most painful loss in program history?

Honestly, I can’t think of 1 Illini loss that was “the most painful”. Most will say that Illinois/Michigan final 4 was, but I was 10.

I seriously don’t understand how you have Jaden Ivey, Zach Edey, and Trevion Williams and lose to fvcking Saint Peters.

Obviously you didn't watch, Jaden was the main reason we lost 😂

Obviously you didn't watch, Jaden was the main reason we lost 😂
I’m aware Ivey was the main reason you lost. I watched the entire second half.

How you have the best 5 random in the country and lose a team you should be able to just abuse down low is still crazy.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Yeah. In state school. Tough one. But not sure if recency bias is playing a role for me. But we also had a 10-12 year stretch where losses didn’t bother me at all as they were plentiful. The Washington loss in the 06 tournament hurt me a bit.
North Carolina is my most painful. Maybe losing Bill Self in retrospect.

I figured Edey would have 30/15

I was doing lines of coke with a couple of illini soccer players during that game. Ended up spending the night with one of them and I couldnt have told you her name then.

College was fun.
That would soothe the pain some. You have a decade on me, so that was not an option for me.

Reactions: cmore79

I have a lot of respect for Painter but that was just unbelievable. Lost a lot of respect for Ivey as a player tbh

Technically - MD has the most recent ship 😎
triple-h-entrance.gif

Still the Champs

2 out of 10

Not really news but Devante Jones is moving on as expected. Interested to see if UM brings in another transfer PG or hands the keys to Collins/McDaniel next year. I’d bring in at least a combo guard who can handle it a bit and shoot (like Brooks), probably 2 depending on how they feel about Bufkin/Jett’s roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT