ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you waste time when there’s no mutual interest? We had Chucky early. This isn’t even an argument.

Chucky committed in September of 2019. Hunter never got an offer from anyone until spring of 2020. We never offered/recruited him beyond maybe asking him if he was interested. Chucky has been our guy for a long time. Hunter ended in the top 50 but I don’t think he started anywhere close.
I guess I find it interesting that a top 50 recruit has no interest whatsoever.

And it’s not like the two couldn’t play together. Hepburn is strong enough to guard to 2’s in college and having more ball handlers is always ideal.

I guess I find it interesting that a top 50 recruit has no interest whatsoever.

And it’s not like the two couldn’t play together. Hepburn is strong enough to guard to 2’s in college and having more ball handlers is always ideal.
That part of the state doesn’t. Not some new revelation.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
Al Durham, Gabe Kalscheur, and Izaiah Brockington are the last big ten players in the tourney… just like we all expected.

Am I missing any others? I guess Jalen Coleman lands but he only barely counts

Reactions: MGC_07 and jwardelt
Even after our dogshit season…

NCAA tournament wins since hiring Howard:

Howard 5
Painter 2
Gard 2
Underwood 2
Izzo 1

Last edited:
Reactions: RichieRebel
Al Durham, Gabe Kalscheur, and Izaiah Brockington are the last big ten players in the tourney… just like we all expected.

Am I missing any others? I guess Jalen Coleman lands but he only barely counts
Durham still dumb as shit.

NCAA tournaments since hiring Howard:

Howard 5
Painter 2
Gard 2
Underwood 2
Izzo 1
Got hot and made the right adjustments for March. Freshmen and Jones got better as the season went. very Impressive after the Wisconsin game.

Serious question- how does Michigan handle Juwan moving forward very short lease or winning cures a lot?

The thing that sucks the most of about back to back poor performances by the conference will make it harder to get 9 in the future.

Reactions: MGC_07
I’m pretty sure Wisconsin fans are more pleased with this season than anyone else. Had low expectations coming in and win the conference. All of the other supposed heavy hitters had disappointing seasons in some way or another.

Congrats @jwardelt

Reactions: jwardelt

NCAA tournaments since hiring Howard:

Howard 5
Painter 2
Gard 2
Underwood 2
Izzo 1

B4386676-4-FD3-42-D2-9229-E7-CE05-F08007.gif

I’m pretty sure Wisconsin fans are more pleased with this season than anyone else. Had low expectations coming in and win the conference. All of the other supposed heavy hitters had disappointing seasons in some way or another.

Congrats @jwardelt
Tbh I am just as pleased. All the injuries and to still hang a banner. A lot of Illinois hype was revolving on Belo becoming an all American and …

Reactions: MGC_07

Congrats @jwardelt
Sucks that we had injuries down the stretch but this was a very enjoyable season. Way more than last year.

What's going to be the talk this year like Illinois fans thinking Curbelo could shoot 30+% from 3 this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: GOO_HAM
Go have fun.

Michigan reached out to the Texas Tech kid and the Princeton kid . Not sure if they’re interested. Sounds like Hunter is gone and Moussa is 50/50 at best on staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT