ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Tom Crean took over a team with one scholarship player and achieved more than Underwood has.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Context it up.
Oh, wait. You're actually serious. 😂 Illinois graduated the 20-win roster you're talking about.

Underwood inherited the lineup below:

PG So Te'Jon Lucas (Underwood creaned him and he went to Milwaukee)
SG Fr Trent Frazier
SF Sr Mark Alstork (transfer from Wright St)
PF So Kipper Nichols (came off the bench the rest of his career)
C JR Leron Black (a 6'7 220 lb PF that was the only big on the roster)

Not a single one of those players would have started for Indiana this season.

Best player on Indiana: All-American TJD
Best player on Illinois: Leron Black 6'-7"

Oh, wait. You're actually serious. 😂 Illinois graduated the 20-win roster you're talking about.

Underwood inherited the lineup below and immediately creaned or recruited over almost all of them the next season.

SG Fr Trent Frazier

Fvck Kipper Nichols dude was fvcking Steph against us.

Underwood inherited the lineup below:

SG Fr Trent Frazier

Woodson made the Tournament in year one, so he’s gotta be better than Underwood…

Woodson made the Tournament in year one, so he’s gotta be better than Underwood…
Yeah, obviously.

I didn't even mention the difference the transfer portal makes in the speed of a turnaround. It's apples to oranges, but ignorance is bliss.

Also underwood took over the program same time as Arch. Who’s still standing?

Fvck Villanova can’t believe we just lost to those scrubs . Played like absolute trash . Missed 17 goddamn layups

Make a run , down 4 Twill comes down and jacks a 3 . About threw my goddamn phone at the wall. Than Hunter missed another bunny and I did throw that bitch
Lol I was way less mad at the TWill shot than I was at the 900 missed bunnies. At that point I figured our only chance was a 3 😫

Frustrating way to go out. Gameplan worked great, Nova didn’t play well… just couldn’t finish makable shots.

Guess maybe we were due after finishing every single thing against Tennessee smh. That’s hoops sometimes.

Lol I was way less mad at the TWill shot than I was at the 900 missed bunnies. At that point I figured our only chance was a 3 😫

Frustrating way to go out. Gameplan worked great, Nova didn’t play well… just couldn’t finish makable shots.

Guess maybe we were due after finishing every single thing against Tennessee smh. That’s hoops sometimes.
That’s honestly why I’m so mad . We just played so bad . Got everything we could want and missed everything. Fvcking annoying

Reactions: ConqueringHero
That’s honestly why I’m so mad . We just played so bad . Got everything we could want and missed everything. Fvcking annoying

giphy.gif

Long day----seems I missed a lot. Had basebal clinic, but became ill. Back to doctors again. SHits getting frustrating...

Anyways----can't argue with the non-Zags fella's....Arky seemed to slow it down----which was a surprise. But I didn't watch much.

BTW, I;ve called Houston overrated all year, and well............So, for a fee, I will gladly call you team(s) overrated....Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT