ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We

Because you tried to make it about Purdue and Michigan. It was exclusively about me thinking Dickinson is a douche.

You’re a Purdue fan who tried to make fun of a Michigan player for probably not making the NBA. It’s a weird thing for a Purdue fan to use as an insult.

You’re a Purdue fan who tried to make fun of a Michigan player for probably not making the NBA. It’s a weird thing for a Purdue fan to use as an insult.
Agree to disagree. I made fun of a jackass for being a jackass.

Yep. Thanks for noticing.

And I’m saying it’s weird for a Purdue fan to throw that stone .

6-F388-CA0-A49-A-47-D4-BA7-E-FF5-BAB229-D7-E.jpg

It was a compliment. I wish I could be a part of!!!
We got away from eliminated teams only posting in offseason and teams still playing only posting in inseason threads.

Frankly, I'm glad. Do you think I really want to interact with only Purdue and Michigan fans?

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Rumors about TJD considering leaving again. It's really a shame Trojan can't be here to be laughed at.

Reactions: RichieRebel
Rumors about TJD considering leaving again. It's really a shame Trojan can't be here to be laughed at.
He should consider leaving. He’ll never be an nba player regardless, but if those games at the end of the year help him get drafted, I fully understand him jumping at that opportunity

Reactions: Jaycg15
He should consider leaving. He’ll never be an nba player regardless, but if those games at the end of the year help him get drafted, I fully understand him jumping at that opportunity
Might as well go start making money in the G league or across the pond.

Isn’t his dad not in the picture though?
He didn’t raise him but I don’t think they have an adverse relationship.
Regardless, my point was that he’s not hurting for cash right now. If he leaves, it’s going to be because he thinks he’s maximized his draft potential, not because he needs money.

Reactions: boiler1987
When will Illinois sweet 16 drought end if they couldn't do it with ayo and kofi?

When will Illinois sweet 16 drought end if they couldn't do it with ayo and kofi?
A lot of a smack talk for a team that finishes 9th to 12th in Conference the last couple years.

My question to you is when will Indiana become relevant again?

I have no idea a Michael Durr played in conference in the first place. Goodbye I guess.
Judging by the fan replies in the tweet, he was instrumental in beating PU (aka…super bowl Sunday).

You think you'd win the conference if we beat Nebraska?

images
Doubtful we finish lower than fifth if Kofi leaves. We’d get someone to play at the 5 in that event.

But he’s coming back. Sorry boys

Btw: did u beat Nebraska?

Doubtful we finish lower than fifth if Kofi leaves. We’d get someone to play at the 5 in that event.

But he’s coming back. Sorry boys

Btw: did u beat Nebraska?
Yes, once.

Why does Curbelo want to leave?

A lot of a smack talk for a team that finishes 9th to 12th in Conference the last couple years.

My question to you is when will Indiana become relevant again?
You're soft if you think that's a lot. Are round of 32 losses considered relevant?

You're soft if you think that's a lot. Are round of 32 losses considered relevant?
1 seeds and B1G championships are relevant.

Would love more tourney success, too.

But what we have is much better than Indiana right now😂

Mental health stuff. Could be related to concussion and not playing.

Kid was not in a good place, to the point of being allowed at practice for portions of the season.
Know how that goes. Our backup pg has been home since mid February. Could have used him when Chucky went down.

Know how that goes. Our backup pg has been home since mid February. Could have used him when Chucky went down.
Yep, If their best situations aren’t at Illinois/Wisconsin next year, all you can do is wish them the best.

Curbelo could still be a player down the road, but his ceiling is capped if he doesn’t work on the jumper

Reactions: jwardelt
1 seeds and B1G championships are relevant.

Would love more tourney success, too.

But what we have is much better than Indiana right now😂
I dunno Underwood took over a 20win team and took until year 4 to even make a tournament and he's underperformed both times. Woodson took over a 12win team and made the tournament his first year. So you tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT