ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all hang on some writer's balls too much. Illinois and Michigan fans are the worst about it.

Reactions: Ingersol
Guy with the go kart as an avi posts nothing but homeboard recruiting chatter as fact. That's well known. Quit being so sensitive.
Any word on when TJD is deciding what he's doing next year?

Amazing to me that so much of our fanbase wanted Shaka Smart or Lavall Jordan over Juwan. Both have been fired since while Howard has a Big Ten Title, Elite 8, and Sweet 16.

Reactions: JRMSU and cmore79
Damn. IU boards must be a hoot right now.
Not really......Very little being said about this---Not on the premium board that is. Just saw the thread on it----I am sure it will grow, but like a handful of respnses....With that being said, just saw thread saying----"Bring in Pac, can JOhnson".

SO maybe things are starting to warm-up??

Reactions: cmore79
Whats the speed limit in downtown Bloomington?

1ab63155-0d19-4697-acd2-a8250c7339ad_text.gif

Reactions: JRMSU
Damn. IU boards must be a hoot right now.
ANd as I said-------now the board is ramped up.

Kick him off the team. Its his second MAJOR violation, in 2 months----Ummmm, did not realize missing curfew was major----but hey, who knew?

Kid deserves some disciplinary action for sure....Suspend him from basketball activity, team activity, and make him complete so classes,or such. Make the kid earn his way back on the team. A "no more incident" clause---no matter the severity. If he's the wild animal some on the homeboard feel he is, well he'll eventually "hang himself".

Its amazing how self righteous some are...

Reactions: pig1960
Apparently Max Christie’s high school coach didn’t like how he was used at MSU. He had pretty free reign and we ran sets for him. I can’t remember a player with as bad of production at him that we continued to feed.

I also think it’s funny that a suburban Chicago highschool basketball coach who ran a zone defense with Max Christie in the middle takes issue with how Tom Izzo uses him. Lmao.

Last edited:
Apparently Max Christie’s highsclho coach didn’t like how he was used at MSU. He had pretty free reign and we ran sets for him. I can’t remember a player with as bad of production at him that we continued to feed.

I also think it’s funny that a suburban Chicago highschool basketball coach who ran a zone defense with Max Christie in the middle takes issue with how Tom Izzo uses him. Lmao.
He might be your team's Adam Miller.

He might be your team's Adam Miller.
I can see the comparisons. I’m just confused with the whole situation. He led us in minutes and we continued to play him and give him shots even when he was struggling. He was given a huge role.

It’s like his parents/camp blame MSU for him not being able to shoot and not being strong enough to drive.

Apparently his dad wants him to go even if he’s taken in the second. Kid is almost definitely gone.

Apparently Max Christie’s high school coach didn’t like how he was used at MSU. He had pretty free reign and we ran sets for him. I can’t remember a player with as bad of production at him that we continued to feed.

Sounds like bufkin may be jetting on um too after juwan had some frank discussion with kobe. Kobe didnt get many minutes but was beyond atrocious.

Sounds like bufkin may be jetting on um too after juwan had some frank discussion with kobe. Kobe didnt get many minutes but was beyond atrocious.
I’ll be completely honest, him being a McDonald’s AA was shocking to me. I didn’t see him at that level yet.

I still feel like he could be decent at some point down the road. Wasn’t he rehabbing off an injury?

I’ll be completely honest, him being a McDonald’s AA was shocking to me. I didn’t see him at that level yet.

I still feel like he could be decent at some point down the road. Wasn’t he rehabbing off an injury?
No he was just super frail, young for his grade, should have been in the 2022 class.

Amazing to me that so much of our fanbase wanted Shaka Smart or Lavall Jordan over Juwan. Both have been fired since while Howard has a Big Ten Title, Elite 8, and Sweet 16.
Anyone who wanted Shaka was nuts. He was about to be fired from Texas and hadn’t made it to the sweet 16 in a decade. To be fair… Juwan had no track record in college. I don’t blame anyone who wanted Vall.

Worked out well for UM tho!

Anyone who wanted Shaka was nuts. He was about to be fired from Texas and hadn’t made it to the sweet 16 in a decade. To be fair… Juwan had no track record in college. I don’t blame anyone who wanted Vall.

Worked out well for UM tho!
Shaka> cooley and i am sticking to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT