ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get all 3 back then the rest of us are fighting for second place.
Idk about that. Team fit is still wonky, portal will play a huge role, and guys will take huge, relatively unexpected leaps for other teams like Murray and Davis did.

Our floor would probably be higher than most tho. Doesn’t seem likely to me that all 3 would want to come back but who knows.

Last edited:
Idk about that. Team fit is still wonky, portal will play a huge role, and guys will take huge, relatively unexpected leaps for other teams like Murray and Davis did.

Our floor would probably be higher than most tho. Doesn’t seem likely to me that all 3 would want to come back but who knows.

Hopefully it’s us that has someone take one of those huge leaps. There’s plenty of options.

Reactions: ConqueringHero
Yeah I was able to find a pitcherlist article that gave me the same info so no worries. Literally all of cedrics homers last year were to right so he’s not affected. Mountcastle would only lose 2 or 3 or his homers according to the article I found, so I’m hoping I can maybe snag him for cheap.

Means would save like 5 or 6 homers, but I think his velo is down this year and he already has a pretty razor thin margin for success in that division so I’m likely staying away. Pitching is too deep this year, id rather take a risk on someone like Patrick Sandoval than means.
I like Sandoval but have a feeling the Angels will fvck him somehow. That franchise is cursed.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
I like Sandoval but have a feeling the Angels will fvck him somehow. That franchise is cursed.
I had picked him up last year when he went nuts for that six week stretch and I’m obsessed with his change up. His fastball is objectively bad, but I know I’m going to end up overpaying for him in my draft tomorrow. I agree with you there’s a clear downside with Angels players (I had Rendon last year for example….)

Reactions: otte21
I had picked him up last year when he went nuts for that six week stretch and I’m obsessed with his change up. His fastball is objectively bad, but I know I’m going to end up overpaying for him in my draft tomorrow. I agree with you there’s a clear downside with Angels players (I had Rendon last year for example….)
Has a pretty sick slider too and induced a 15% swinging strike rate with that poor fastball, not too shabby.

& at least there is hope! Just have to follow their leader and savior:
E5GyLgnVcAIi96S.jpg:large

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
ok. He'll have to wipe his tears with his two championship rings I guess. Not sweet 16 ones though.
Lol no one gives two fvcks about some co regular seasons title that you blew at home against the worst Big Ten team in history while playing the weakest conference schedule . This conference is trash save for Michigan and we started 3 freshman this year . Good god your entire team except for like two players were 23 years old

Your program is a trash regular season team that no k e gives a fvck about

Lol no one gives two fvcks about some co regular seasons title that you blew at home against the worst Big Ten team in history while playing the weakest conference schedule . This conference is trash save for Michigan and we started 3 freshman this year . Good god your entire team except for like two players were 23 years old

Your program is a trash regular season team that no k e gives a fvck about
We were one of the younger teams but w/e. 15 losses. Nice.

We were one of the younger teams but w/e. 15 losses. Nice.
Thanks Sweet 16 was awesome. We started multiple freshman during the beginning of the season which cost us games . Than by the end of the year we were better than the old teams who just stay the same like Wisconsin. Than like clockwork we AGAIN won more games when it counts with our starting PG basically being out of the tournament .

Same thing will happen again next year

Thanks Sweet 16 was awesome. We started multiple freshman during the beginning of the season which cost us games . Than by the end of the year we were better than the old teams who just stay the same like Wisconsin. Than like clockwork we AGAIN won more games when it counts with our starting PG basically being out of the tournament .

Same thing will happen again next year
We started a freshman and two sophs all year. What is your point? You won one more game at the end. Big whoop. We'll just hang another banner and cry about it. You lost 15 games and are crowing about it. W/e floats your boat man.

We started a freshman and two sophs all year. What is your point? You won one more game at the end. Big whoop. We'll just hang another banner and cry about it. You lost 15 games and are crowing about it. W/e floats your boat man.
My boat is floating to 2nd weekend island . Something this trash conference knows very little about

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT