ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I’d drop in and leave this here.
D59-DF823-B9-BA-4-CA2-9-F2-D-1-A89-AE01-A40-F.jpg

Damn maybe we deserved to lose first round but this doesn't explain ISU or Arkansas. I both expected Kansas to go for Will Smith and make the Final four regardless of God this year

Woodson's NBA experience in an open market league will prove to help bring them to the top of the league for years to come. Am I doing this off season thing right?

Maybe he’ll walk-on for you guys.
I'd definitely take him as a walk on but I doubt he'd do it. He'll get offers from some low/mid majors. We already have a bunch of guys who can play the "4". We need to get someone with more size in the portal.

Reactions: jwardelt
Woodson's NBA experience in an open market league will prove to help bring them to the top of the league for years to come. Am I doing this off season thing right?
That NBA experience looked great against St Mary’s…

I'd definitely take him as a walk on but I doubt he'd do it. He'll get offers from some low/mid majors. We already have a bunch of guys who can play the "4". We need to get someone with more size in the portal.
I still think he has potential to get it figured out. Maybe Iowa St takes a chance. I figured you guys would after the rumors last year.

Reactions: WheelerG
Hoops and Helmets ranks is out. I know you all were anxiously awaiting this. And without further ado, here are your B1G ranks:

• 125 Nebraska - What the fvck do they add to the conference?
  • 118 NW - At least they add academics
  • 90 Indiana - Woof!
  • 79 Minnesota - Boat Rowers keep you from sinking
  • 72 PSU - Ped State middling
  • 70 Maryland - Pedestrian
  • 60 Illinois - You'll always have that B1G title
  • 53 Rutgers - Woo-hoo! Top half baby!!
  • 24 Wisconsin - That will keep you warm during those cold Wisky spring nights
  • 14 OSU - FOOTBALL bitches!
  • 13 MSU - Better than OSU....always a good thing for Sparty, but where's Michigan?
  • 8 Purdue - Top 10 baby....and still not a damn thing to show for it
  • 6 Iowa - Wut? I demand a recount!! Nah, just reading the text is treasure enough (It didn’t win when it really counted. The basketball title was made instantly irrelevant after losing to a mediocre Richmond team in the first around, the 42-3 loss to Michigan in the football championship was brutal, and losing the Citrus Bowl to Kentucky hurt.)
  • 3 Michigan - Damn, now Hail has something else to reference in every post this offseason. Where is that ignore button again?

Hoops and Helmets ranks is out. I know you all were anxiously awaiting this. And without further ado, here are your B1G ranks:

• 125 Nebraska - What the fvck do they add to the conference?
  • 118 NW - At least they add academics
  • 90 Indiana - Woof!
  • 79 Minnesota - Boat Rowers keep you from sinking
  • 72 PSU - Ped State middling
  • 70 Maryland - Pedestrian
  • 60 Illinois - You'll always have that B1G title
  • 53 Rutgers - Woo-hoo! Top half baby!!
  • 24 Wisconsin - That will keep you warm during those cold Wisky spring nights
  • 14 OSU - FOOTBALL bitches!
  • 13 MSU - Better than OSU....always a good thing for Sparty, but where's Michigan?
  • 8 Purdue - Top 10 baby....and still not a damn thing to show for it
  • 6 Iowa - Wut? I demand a recount!! Nah, just reading the text is treasure enough (It didn’t win when it really counted. The basketball title was made instantly irrelevant after losing to a mediocre Richmond team in the first around, the 42-3 loss to Michigan in the football championship was brutal, and losing the Citrus Bowl to Kentucky hurt.)
  • 3 Michigan - Damn, now Hail has something else to reference in every post this offseason. Where is that ignore button again?

Iowa and Purdue seem high

Flyball dogs are on notice. My dog got the hang of a swimmers style box turn. She ran a 4.8 the other day while stopping and turning around at the box. Once she perfects this turn she’s going to be turning in some ridiculous times. The dogs you see on ESPN probably run 3.5-4.2. I really think my dog will be able to break 4.0.

Reactions: WheelerG
Nijel Pack in the portal. Hope he makes his way to Purdue.
This kid is big time, basically like landing a top 5 overall recruit. Conference player of the year caliber guy at a high a major. Dont know if hes already set on somewhere, but i bet um makes a huge run at him(assuming the transfer credits work which is a nightmare at um).

This kid is big time, basically like landing a top 5 overall recruit. Conference player of the year caliber guy at a high a major. Dont know if hes already set on somewhere, but i bet um makes a huge run at him(assuming the transfer credits work which is a nightmare at um).
Sounds like Pack is already visiting Purdue next week. A lot of back channel stuff working in Purdue's favor here.

Reactions: cmore79
Obviously many unknowns still with Purdue and every other B1G team but Pack might be the kind of guy that would move Purdue from mid-pack next year to contender.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT