ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Miller transferring again. Illinois dodged a bullet only having that scholarship locked up for one year.

Only 9th in the composite from MN though.
statefarm-well-shes-a-guy.gif

I think we’ve had one guy in that game over the years. I imagine we’ll survive.
If by survival, you mean competing solely for Big Ten Championships, meh...............

Fwiw, of the 4 players Wisconsin has had that went on to win B10 POTY, only one of them got the Badgers past the first weekend. I'm sure you know who that is.

Food for thought regarding your priorities....... ;)

Pretty sure Bacot was too, but only 3 on the roster is pretty lackluster by UNC standards.

This league has major issues that need to be addressed.

And BTW, has any school outside of OSU even dropped serious NIL money on players? I know OSU football has

This league has major issues that need to be addressed.

And BTW, has any school outside of OSU even dropped serious NIL money on players? I know OSU football has
Oh no doubt it has issues, I’m just not sure its correlation with McDonald AA’s this year is as direct as you are making it seem.

Oh no doubt it has issues, I’m just not sure its correlation with McDonald AA’s this year is as direct as you are making it seem.

The fact that none of them are coming here is a sign the issues in this league are at an all time high.

The fact that none of them are coming here is a sign the issues in this league are at an all time high.
If Illinois signs Skyy Clark, the league will have 3 of the top 10 recruiting classes.

That’s while being shut out of the McDonald AA game, which rarely if ever happens.

Sometimes it’s just luck of the draw

Offseason thought. Wouldn't it be funny if a teaacher made a pinata for their class for Cinco De Mayo or some kid's birthday and then when the kids in her class finally busted the pinata, it didn't have any candy in it but instead had homework assignments for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT