ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
not good----Jones a stud. and by far IU's best defensive player...

Just for context of the dumpster fire Brohm inherited. The last game against PSU with Hazell:
Q47qx13.png

Brohm isn’t perfect and his clock management was indeed horrible last night. I get he was trying to end the game actually but man just try to run SOME clock.

But Purdue as a program is in so much better shape. I look forward to games again. Just be competitive and overall fun to watch at Purdue and you’ll be fine. Most fans know the limits of Purdue football. Hell, just look at the recruiting ranking disparity between the two teams last night.

I’m happy where Brohm has Purdue. The Danny Hope/Hazell teams make you really appreciate what Brohm has done, regardless of what shit Hail is trying to stir.

Thanks for at least admitting the clock management was horrible. @boiler1987 thinks it was good and @boilerzz won’t comment on it. Sort of odd and cult like.

big stop...unfortunatley this offense has to go 95 yards.... 🤣

Refs on the take? Only explanation for not calling that Illinois touchdown earlier.

I’m not even as upset about the loss as I am having to watch Indiana’s coaching staff throw a temper tantrum the entire game.

Felt like I was watching Fran with dentures that were 3 sizes too big.

Lol. You got a gift from the refs
Yeah.....Bad call. BUt....

your h/c passed on a chip shot FG, and went for it on 4th down from the 3..

AND....

you just let a team drive 75 yards with no timeouts, who prior to that drive, had 70 total 2nd half yards..

But sure, lets blame the officials... 🤣 🤣 🤣

AND....

you just let a team drive 75 yards with no timeouts, who prior to that drive, had 70 total 2nd half yards..

If the reverse happened you’d be screaming bloody murder. That call changed the outcome.

AND....

If you don’t think that was a big part of the outcome idk what to tell you.

Celebrate man, that was huge

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
If the reverse happened you’d be screaming bloody murder. That call changed the outcome.
not at all.....that call was early. not to mention Illinois passed on a 15 yard FG, to go for it on 4th down from the three..

then you let a team with no timeouts, no running game, drive 75 yards on you to win the game...

also, if this were illinois vs iowa, you wouldnt give two shits about shit... 🤣 🤣

not at all.....that call was early. not to mention Illinois passed on a 15 yard FG, to go for it on 4th down from the three..

then you let a team with no timeouts, no running game, drive 75 yards on you to win the game...

also, if this were illinois vs iowa, you wouldnt give two shits about shit... 🤣 🤣
Doesn’t matter when it happened. It still had a huge impact.

I’ll always call out bad officiating if I see it regardless of who’s playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT