ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....ok....i guess...i agree....

Fble-74X0AAHNH5

Mackey, Assembly and Breslin all ranked. The RAC gets a mention.

On The Kennel​

• "They built that thing right. Perfect size. Students are wild. I don't blame (Kentucky coach John Calipari) for not wanting to play there. It's a madhouse."
🤣

Did you think he did a fine job last night?
Sure did. The game was lost at the end of the first half with that brutal 14-point swing. People can complain all they want about him not running the ball late but it’s obvious we aren’t a good running team and he went for the knockout blow. Didn’t work out but I have no issues with it.

Sure did. The game was lost at the end of the first half with that brutal 14-point swing. People can complain all they want about him not running the ball late but it’s obvious we aren’t a good running team and he went for the knockout blow. Didn’t work out but I have no issues with it.

Not sure if serious

Absolutely am

You had the ball twice with a lead under 6 minutes and Penn State somehow still had 2 minutes and 2 timeouts left when they got the ball. That’s coaching malpractice.

Not that they needed the timeouts because your defense broke like a gas station condom.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
You had the ball twice with a lead under 6 minutes and Penn State somehow still had 2 minutes and 2 timeouts left when they got the ball. That’s coaching malpractice.

Not that they needed the timeouts because your defense broke like a gas station condom.
He went for the knockout punch. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. 1 or 2 more first downs and the game is over. Penn State not having timeouts wasn't going to stop them from scoring there at the end our defense was clearly out of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT