ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Even if Simpson played 40 minutes that still leaves 40 minutes at SG that have to go to a combination of Dejulis.... who missed two open fast break layups, or Nunez, who wouldn’t start for Northwestern. It’s disgusting.

Not religiously. UW recruits a bit. Why what’s going on?

Caught my first couple HS games in years the past couple weeks. The school down the road from me (West Bend West) has a girl that could go D1 in basketball but is doing it in soccer instead. She’s dominant and I say that knowing how much women’s basketball sucks. Wondering how they do in the tournament.

But I saw them on accident because I was trying to watch Jalen Johnson play but had the boys and girls games flipped. Ended up seeing Johnson the following week and he’s so damn good. He’d get minutes in the Pistons rotation right now.

IU will make the tournament off a soft non-con schedule and mid-major Miller will never beat Purdue, both can be true.
Imagine not making the tournament in year 15... maybe Painter should schedule a softer schedule so you guys can make the tournament next year.

Purdue sweeping IU with this POS team makes me wonder if Archie will ever beat Painter.

Win was nice but more importantly, we kept our faint tourney hopes alive.
Yeah, tide will eventually turn. IU won like 11 of 12, or something like that. IU's had 5 coaches since 2000---Purdue has had 2 coaches since 1981. That makes a difference. Still some left-over issues at IU. Its dwindling...Nice class next year, ezpecially if Lander reclassifies.
TBH, though I wanna beat Purdue, I just want Indiana to win. Compete for Big 10 titles, and be a god damn tough ass out in the NCAAT.

Yep. Just ugly. Didn't expect to win, or to do so at Illinois. Jut win both at home, and IU is in. Was glad to see some fight though. Gotta get TJD engaged. And well, he's gotta want the ball.

You think? I don’t think 2 more wins puts IU in for sure at all. 2 plus one in the BTT maybe. And it’s still not a lock.

Caught my first couple HS games in years the past couple weeks. The school down the road from me (West Bend West) has a girl that could go D1 in basketball but is doing it in soccer instead. She’s dominant and I say that knowing how much women’s basketball sucks. Wondering how they do in the tournament.

But I saw them on accident because I was trying to watch Jalen Johnson play but had the boys and girls games flipped. Ended up seeing Johnson the following week and he’s so damn good. He’d get minutes in the Pistons rotation right now.

Yea not sure what his deal was this year. Started in Florida. Transferred back recently. D2 might be better than D1 for boys. Baldwin might be better. That kid is so damn smooth. I’m glad king went to Nebraska. Now we can watch Johnny Davis dunk all over his sorry ass.

I don’t follow girls at all other than I might watch a little of the state tourney on tv.

You think? I don’t think 2 more wins puts IU in for sure at all. 2 plus one in the BTT maybe
At 20-11, 10-10 , Indiana would be a lock. Win 2, AND one in the BTT---Maybe? Dude.

I'd bet anything that a 20-11, 10-10 IU team would be a lock.

Reactions: cmore79
At 20-11, 10-10 , Indiana would be a lock. Win 2, AND one in the BTT---Maybe? Dude.

I'd bet anything that a 20-11, 10-10 IU team would be a lock.

Yes. You’re likely to be 10th or possibly 11th in the B1G. I don’t see the B1G getting more than 8 or 9.

Not even Wisconsin or Illinois are *locks* yet lol

Yea not sure what his deal was this year. Started in Florida. Transferred back recently. D2 might be better than D1 for boys. Baldwin might be better. That kid is so damn smooth. I’m glad king went to Nebraska. Now we can watch Johnny Davis dunk all over his sorry ass.

I don’t follow girls at all other than I might watch a little of the state tourney on tv.

Been meaning to watch Baldwin play. Based on what I saw from Johnson I’d put money on him though. Excited to follow the tournament.

Been meaning to watch Baldwin play. Based on what I saw from Johnson I’d put money on him though. Excited to follow the tournament.

Baldwin can shoot. Jalen might be a slightly better athlete but skills go to Baldwin I believe at this point. Both could play in college this year and Baldwin is just a junior.

Boys state should be good. Hopefully the D1 recruits make it. Doesn’t always happen though.

@Da_Bull

usa_today_13769755.0.jpg

Baldwin can shoot. Jalen might be a slightly better athlete but skills go to Baldwin I believe at this point. Both could play in college this year and Baldwin is just a junior.

Boys state should be good. Hopefully the D1 recruits make it. Doesn’t always happen though.

I expected Johnson to dominate by just out athleteing everyone. Was impressed by his passing and jumper. Can’t wait to see if that translates or it’s just because he was playing bums

Last edited:
In your heart, you know this a trash take. When it comes to watching sports, you can’t beat central time zone.
Love sports watching in Mountain Time. Especially as someone that gets into work early and leaves early.

Also like the 10a football games. Great excuse to drink in the morning.

I barely watch college football until late October due to camping and hiking. But like twice a year it’s a good excuse to drink at 10a

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT