ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Jordan Frederick and Nunge are better than Garza???

And in what world do you not count a grad transfer as someone on scholarship??
Evelyn was not ever a original recruit by Fran out of HS

as far as Garza goes. he needs help and lots of it. this is where JBo, CJ and Nunge will come in in the 20-21 season.

up to this season Garza was just another good player for Fran, as a JR he has turned into a great player that still needs to work on his game to get better. yes Garza can get much better. strengthen his legs, work more on his post moves so the DBL/TRIPLE teams don't affect him as much and his FT shooting as he was 4-7 with a miss of a 1 n 1 shot.

yes Garza has a lot to improve on for the 20-21 season. so lets enjoy the season with a little thought on what could have been W/O the injuries.

good night people as I am not surprised by how it ended, to bad dick head had to ruin it with his announcing.

You’re hard on for IU is sad

Literally not even close to accurate you statement
What did I say that isn’t true? I feel like top 10 guys go there frequently and end up playing on an 18-14 team with little to no national recognition. Does that not happen? That’s exactly what has been happening at Texas this decade.

By the way, Indiana is probably 4th in line when it comes to my hard ons.

Okay well a 3 way tie for third looks nicer than a 5 way tie for second

Illinois with a free W coming up. Wisconsin has a tough game against Michigan. PSU a tough game against Rutgers. Maybe some more separation coming

Btw, I didn't see anybody talk about Rocket Watts with 21 pts. He was the game-high scorer.....

They didn't even mention him during the f***ing broadcast!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

Averaged 7.5 ppg and scores 21 against Iowa. BAU......

The random player that goes off for a career-high, and Weiskamp playing like a b**** are why Iowa lost.

How did he get to 21? Christ I remember him making like 2 shots.

What did I say that isn’t true? I feel like top 10 guys go there frequently and end up playing on an 18-14 team with little to no national recognition. Does that not happen? That’s exactly what has been happening at Texas this decade.

Some truth to that with Langford, Vonleh, Blackmon Jr.

but at the same time they’ve had success with Ferrell, Zeller, TJD.

at the end of the day IU has underachieved relative to the amount of talent they have. But I wouldn’t say every 5 star who goes there is signing a death warrant up until draft night.

You’re right with Romeo and Vonleh...no one else

Reactions: SIhoosier26

tenor.gif

at the end of the day IU has underachieved relative to the amount of talent they have. But I wouldn’t say every 5 star who goes there is signing a death warrant up until draft night.

Blackmon Jr B1G champion Blackmon Jr?

Reactions: HoosierAlice

Lol. This post reeks of little brother syndrome. Sir this one out until you have someone drafted in the lottery. It may be a while...

Reactions: HoosierAlice
Lol. This post reeks of little brother syndrome. Sir this one out until you have someone drafted in the lottery. It may be a while...
? Has IU not underachieved these past 10 years or so? You guys have never had trouble nabbing talent. Most of the time it hasn’t materialized on the court. Where am I wrong? How is that little brother? I’m literally acknowledging IU recruits well and gets good talent. I wish Purdue could attract the talent IU does.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
? Has IU not underachieved these past 10 years or so? You guys have never had trouble nabbing talent. Most of the time it hasn’t materialized on the court. Where am I wrong? How is that little brother? I’m literally acknowledging IU recruits well and gets good talent. I wish Purdue could attract the talent IU does.

The problem was Crean was all or nothing. He’d get Cody and then sign Tim Priller

Archie has 3 classes with solid talent and now putting 5 stars with that talent. That’s how you build a sustainable program.

Okay well a 3 way tie for third looks nicer than a 5 way tie for second

Illinois with a free W coming up. Wisconsin has a tough game against Michigan. PSU a tough game against Rutgers. Maybe some more separation coming
My prediction is the top 6 ends up Maryland, MSU, PSU, Illinois then Iowa and Wisconsin maybe Iowa 5 because H2H

Reactions: Illinois0
Assuming he's still the coach in 2021.

Literally not even a question with the team very much likely to make the tournament and 5 star PG in his back pocket

it would take a massive collapse and recruiting violations to pop up now. Archie just had a very good week and a half for his job status

Literally not even a question with the team very much likely to make the tournament and 5 star PG in his back pocket

it would take a massive collapse and recruiting violations to pop up now. Archie just had a very good week and a half for his job status

Just giving you a zinger you'd give me if the tables were turned

to bad he needs 2 others to defend Garza NOBODY in the BT can stop Garza 1 on 1

this will only help in making to reason to return.

this is where having CJ, Jordan and Nunge fully healthy will only make this better, the teams won't be able to dbl or triple team Garza. this is a night where they need CJ.

Garza should work on his moves around the basket so they can't take away a part of his game.. Nunge at 7'0 will make it improbable for teams to at least to triple team and most of the dbl teams.

JT stats on the night
5 points, 3 rebounds, 1 blk and just 2 TO's to the greatest player to ever play at MSU

but I degress as he is not as good as Magic.
If Garza and Nunge are on the court together it’s an opposing coaches dream and Iowa Drtg will fall into the 309s.

The problem was Crean was all or nothing. He’d get Cody and then sign Tim Priller

Archie has 3 classes with solid talent and now putting 5 stars with that talent. That’s how you build a sustainable program.
Did Priller ever play though?

I’ve always thought the MSU/UM rivalry was too toxic with all the white trash UM fans, but IU/Purdue is pretty bad. You guys never let up.

Reactions: Illinois0
Going gil on one post because it’s pissing me
off about him thinking Nunge and Garza will both start

2021 starting lineup: Bohannon, Fredrick,
C. McCaffery, Wieskamp, Garza
Bench: Toussaint, Perkins/Ulis, P. McCaffery, Pemsl, Nunge

I’ve always thought the MSU/UM rivalry was too toxic with all the white trash UM fans, but IU/Purdue is pretty bad. You guys never let up.
It’s pretty much just a Snu/Westy thing with Johnhoosier’s stupidity thrown in. The rest of us get along for the most part now that NCTrojan got shamed into giving up his moniker and changing his screen name (yes, we know who you are).

There are a couple others but they aren’t here much.

ADVERTISEMENT