ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Playing pick-up ball today for the first time in a year.

tenor.gif

3797bbf2d5e0e1e1ae8098fb922c4de5.gif

giphy.gif
I did that a month ago. I'm on the wrong side of 40 now, and stepped on the court after 5 plus years of not really getting quality run in. My left hand may as well not be a part of my body anymore, and my first step only happens in my brain now. I used to have ridiculous handles and quickness. I was never a great shooter. Now, I'm just trying to use old man tricks.

GTFO with this bubble shit. We’re a ****ing 7 seed on bracketology. That’s not even close to the bubble you dumb ****ing Iowa dipshit.

IU is on the ****ing bubble.
now maybe but if it plays out at the end of the season Wiscy is clearly on the bubble.

they could very easily lose 4 out of their last 5
Rutgers
Michhigan
Minnesota
Indiana

that would put Wiscy @ 10-10 BT which would be a lock but overall they would be 17-14 bubble territory. 19 wins yes they are a lock. 17 is bubble. just calling it like I see it this season.

Good start and have to laugh with Curtis Jones with the 3 drilled in his eye and then turns it over

Reactions: SNU0821
All those fouls and that foul on Durham not called...

but it worked out just fine

we are slow to the ball... Down to 9.

6 straight possession with no points

That are not called in 90% of B1G games
Thats a bold statement...I mean outside of Indiana, how many B10 games do you really watch? Regardless, the calls for the most part have been fouls. It muddies the game, sure. But players need to adapt. When you knock a guy off his spot 3 or 4 times, and its called----Well, quit ****ing doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT