ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

You're finally starting to figure this shit out, old man
giphy.gif

Good. I don't want to be good at it.
Everyone stirs shit up on this board. It's a message board. IU fans blow Purdue shit. Purdue fans blow IU shit. That's how it goes, man. You sound soft as fvck right now. Thanks for ranking me 2nd though. I'll be sure to try and grab the top spot for you next year.

EDIT: and thank you for trying to equate team chemistry to u and ur dad fighting about ur parents divorce. I don't think those two are even remotely in the same ball park.
giphy.gif

People really don’t understand how bad the bubble is this year. Rutgers is fine. They don’t have any nightmare losses (st bonnies isn’t great but far from a nightmare) and a bunch of quad 1 wins. They’re safe.

People really don’t understand how bad the bubble is this year. Rutgers is fine. They don’t have any nightmare losses (st bonnies isn’t great but far from a nightmare) and a bunch of quad 1 wins. They’re safe.
Would they be safe if they lose their next 5? I’m counting a potential loss in the Big Ten tourney.

Would they be safe if they lose their next 5? I’m counting a potential loss in the Big Ten tourney.
Unless they get throttled in all of the games, which they shouldn’t because they defend, they should be safe regardless. They’d be 9-11 in the best conference with no bad losses. They might need some help from some of these other bubble teams getting their acts together but I don’t see that happening.

The AAC and A10 bubble teams are shitting on themselves nightly (shout out SMU and cincy last night), not to mention the clusterfvck that is the acc and sec. And I don’t see the bubble shrinking all that much. There aren’t many first place teams in small conferences that would be at large bids. The list is maybe etsu and northern Iowa. Liberty isn’t getting an at large, neither is Stephen f Austin. And SDSU and Dayton aren’t going to lose in the conference tourneys so that won’t be a stolen bid either.

Reactions: cmore79
Record and SOS Remaining
Maryland
12-3, 1

PSU
10-5, 14

Illinois
9-6, 53

MSU
9-6, 5

Wisconsin
9-6, 32

Iowa
9-6, 3

Rutgers
9-7, 2

Michigan

8-7, 4

OSU
7-7, 8

Looking good for Illinois and to a lesser degree Wisconsin.

I think Maryland wins it but IL is in a good position for 2nd.

Reactions: Jaycg15
I don't hate our position.
At this point if you don’t get the #1 seed, the next goal is either 2, 3, or 4. And as long as we get one of those I’ll be happy. Both of our teams have positioned ourselves well for one of those spots. Now we just gotta finish.

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT