ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Just for you bud

52W7.gif
tTc9cKQ.gif

I’ll take one .500 year over missing the tourney 7 out of 11 years and losing to your rival 9 out of 10 times. Idk just me tho. Hey at least Bobby K was back on campus!
I'll take being 17-9 over 14-13....IDK, though---thats just me. In other words, whats happened or not happened the last 7 years, 8 years....10, or what not---is irrelevant. Has no meaning on this season....

Have a story as to why I chose mclovin as my name on here (other than being impulsively shit faced when I created it)

Electric Forest 2017

Some of my buddies convinced me to go to a Music EDM festival. Wasn’t really feeling it but I’m a pretty open minded person. We head out to Rothbury Michigan and set up our tents.

first couple days go by, I’m having a good time - getting plastered to some Random house/techno DJ’s made for a good time , especially with ecstasy involved.

so I’m walking by a set , and decide to chill out to a jam band playing at one of the stages. Superbad has always been one of my favorite movies as in highschool I watched it during a pretty wild time in my life, and it always was a feel-good movie to remind me of the old days.

I’m watching this random jam band play, and I look to my left: my god Mclovin is standing right next to me. Literally almost shoulder to shoulder. Bandana , glasses and bro tank. At first I thought it was just his doppelgänger , but I couldn’t help but ask.

“hey dude , I know you probably get this a lot , but you look just like mclovin from Superbad”

he smirks for a second and says “yep, that’s me”

I ask for him to pull out his ID (real ID that is) and sure as shit it’s him.

who knew this fvcker would become a festival loving wook when he’s probably loaded

I’ll never forget being off drugs I shouldn’t have meeting mclovin at some wook festival I didn’t want to be at in the first place.

good times.

Last edited:
Have a story as to why I chose mclovin as my name on here (other than being impulsively shit faced when I created it)

Electric Forest 2017

Some of my buddies convinced me to go to a Music EDM festival. Wasn’t really feeling it but I’m a pretty open minded person. We head out to Rothbury Michigan and set up our tents.

first couple days go by, I’m having a good time - getting plastered to some Random house/techno DJ’s made for a good time , especially with ecstasy involved.

so I’m walking by a set , and decide to chill out to a jam band playing at one of the stages. Superbad has always been one of my favorite movies as in highschool I watched it during a pretty wild time in my life, and it always was a feel-good movie to remind me of the old days.

I’m watching this random jam band play, and I look to my left: my god Mclovin is standing right next to me. Bandana , glasses and bro tank. At first I thought it was just his doppelgänger , but I couldn’t help but ask.

“hey dude , I know you probably get this a lot , but you look just like mclovin from Superbad”

I ask for him to pull out his ID , and sure as shit it’s him.

I’ll never forget being off drugs I shouldn’t have meeting mclovin at some wook festival I didn’t want to be at in the first place.

good times.
giphy.gif

Electric Forest 2017

I’m watching this random jam band play, and I look to my left: my god Mclovin is standing right next to me. Literally almost shoulder to shoulder. Bandana , glasses and bro tank. At first I thought it was just his doppelgänger , but I couldn’t help but ask.

who knew this fvcker would become a festival loving wook when he’s probably loaded

good times.
Dramatic re-enactment of the encounter:
tumblr_mu925zviqw1sv1kodo2_250.gif

Electric Forest 2017

good times.
Dude! I've been to Electric Forest several times but haven't been since 2016. It's probably responsible for 50% of my drug usage, and I've got a lot of good stories about that place. My first year was 2013 and we arrived kind of late and were in the middle of setting up our tent when this big dude wanders by and asked if we wanted to buy some opium. Literally took all I had to just say no thanks and not bust out laughing. I have a really good memory of tripping and walking into lotus playing umbilical moonrise at like 4am at the Sherwood court stage.

Were you the guy holding a mclovin sign that he came up to and surprised at one of the sets in 2017? That interaction was hilarious.

Reactions: Mclovin-
Did anyone see Smith put his arm around TJD and walk off the court together? Or the quote from a few weeks back where TJD said Smith has been one of his biggest helpers.

They must really hate each other
I really hope they can clear up whatever rift there is. Clearly @B-Westy caught something real last night. Without his post we would have never known about this obvious issue between Smith and TJD.

Reactions: bMORE607
Dude! I've been to Electric Forest several times but haven't been since 2016. It's probably responsible for 50% of my drug usage, and I've got a lot of good stories about that place. My first year was 2013 and we arrived kind of late and were in the middle of setting up our tent when this big dude wanders by and asked if we wanted to buy some opium. Literally took all I had to just say no thanks and not bust out laughing. I have a really good memory of tripping and walking into lotus playing umbilical moonrise at like 4am at the Sherwood court stage.

Were you the guy holding a mclovin sign that he came up to and surprised at one of the sets in 2017? That interaction was hilarious.
I actually met him about 30 minutes prior to that interaction (guessing on time but based on the time of day, seems about right) I saw the guy with the mclovin sign and didn’t see what had happened until after I left the fest, was hilarious seeing him walk up and the dude didn’t even know it was him on that video

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
I work with a friend who I have known since we were 9 years old. We say some pretty vile shit on a daily basis
Yes me and all my friends are the same way. To try and equate what happened on the court last night to what you and your friends text eachother in a group chat or during a night of drinking is kind of a stretch.

I simply re-posted what an IU fan posted on Twitter. Clearly I'm not the only one who thought it was weird. I just don't think this IU team or the past three IU teams have had great chemistry. Even Dakich has been on the record saying they don't like each other.

Yes me and all my friends are the same way. To try and equate what happened on the court last night to what you and your friends text eachother in a group chat or during a night of drinking is kind of a stretch.

I simply re-posted what an IU fan posted on Twitter. Clearly I'm not the only one who thought it was weird. I just don't think this IU team or the past three IU teams have had great chemistry. Even Dakich has been on the record saying they don't like each other.
Dakich is not the guy who would know, or a guy I would trust saying it. You hate IU, love to stir up IU shit, and the second worst Purdue troll. I told a teammate/best friend to fvck off in anger before. Guess what, we were still teammates/best friends. Hell I almost got into a fist fight with my dad before, and I absolutely love the man. There might be some chemistry issues, but this doesn't prove it in the least.

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
Dakich is not the guy who would know, or a guy I would trust saying it. You hate IU, love to stir up IU shit, and the second worst Purdue troll. I told a teammate/best friend to fvck off in anger before. Guess what, we were still teammates/best friends. Hell I almost got into a fist fight with my dad before, and I absolutely love the man. There might be some chemistry issues, but this doesn't prove it in the least.

He tries to troll, but is actually very bad it

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
Everyone stirs shit up on this board. It's a message board. IU fans blow Purdue shit. Purdue fans blow IU shit. That's how it goes, man. You sound soft as fvck right now. Thanks for ranking me 2nd though. I'll be sure to try and grab the top spot for you next year.

EDIT: and thank you for trying to equate team chemistry to u and ur dad fighting about ur parents divorce. I don't think those two are even remotely in the same ball park.

Lol. It’s not a stretch, at all. Just own it man. You got called out for your idiotic post. Try not being a bitch for one second of your life.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
ADVERTISEMENT