ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Hahaha! This is always your response when you get called out. Lol. Love you’re here posting about IU to watch us get this dub.
Yes good win. Relish in it. This is the peak of IU basketball the past 3 years. I’m happy for you guys!

I don’t live on this board unlike you who is literally here every single day, every hour of the day, doing the absolute most 24/7. This is a lifestyle for you. I get it. Going so far as to post nudes from some fat broad to gain internet points from the virtual circle jerk you reside in. You are more dedicated I’ll give you that. I applaud you for being here and posting MUCH MUCH more than me. Mad respect.
Lol you give SNU so much for not being here after an IU loss and now you’re backtracking to this “insult”. Don’t like getting called out huh? You are such a ****git fvcking bitch.

Reactions: SNU0821
Lol you give SNU so much for not being here after an IU loss and now you’re backtracking to this “insult”. Don’t like getting called out huh? You are such a ****git fvcking bitch.
Called out? It ain’t that deep my guy. It’s a fvcking message board. It’s weird the shit you get tight about.

Yes good win. Relish in it. This is the peak of IU basketball the past 3 years. I’m happy for you guys!
You Purdue fans keep saying shit like this. Fact is, it’s nothing more than a road win for IU. Purdue fans tell themselves it’s more than that to try and make themselves feel better that they’re basically a .500 team. Lol.

Don’t worry I’m sure the other two musketeers of shit posting will be here to agree with you and make you feel better.
giphy.gif

Lost in the disappointment of the Wisconsin loss last night was the sheer genius of Matt Painter.

Purdue entered the game just 3-9 (25%) against quad 1 opponents.

It exited the game 4-10 (28.6%)

Y'all are playing checkers while this man is playing chess.

giphy.gif

Reactions: pig1960 and B-Westy
You Purdue fans keep saying shit like this. Fact is, it’s nothing more than a road win for IU. Purdue fans tell themselves it’s more than that to try and make themselves feel better that they’re basically a .500 team. Lol.
I’ll take one .500 year over missing the tourney 7 out of 11 years and losing to your rival 9 out of 10 times. Idk just me tho. Hey at least Bobby K was back on campus!

that I watch on tv for two hours once or twice a week. How fvcking stupid are you?
You pay for a subscription to get insider info just like all of us here. You must be the one with a room temperature IQ not being able to discern the general attitude of your team after dedicating hours of time watching them.

You got and still get worked up about a nude photo of a chick I posted and you think I get tight about weird shit. Laughing
Yes fat chicks trigger me. Especially when I’m subjected to seeing them naked. Absolutely guilty as charged. Please post naked pics of women under 200 pounds next time. Thanks in advance.

Lost in the disappointment of the Wisconsin loss last night was the sheer genius of Matt Painter.

Purdue entered the game just 3-9 (25%) against quad 1 opponents.

It exited the game 4-10 (28.6%)

Y'all are playing checkers while this man is playing chess.

giphy.gif
Also moved up one spot on KP. ****ing genius!

You pay for a subscription to get insider info just like all of us here. You must be the one with a room temperature IQ not being able to discern the general attitude of your team after dedicating hours of time watching them.

You’re on the spectrum, that’s all you had to say.

ADVERTISEMENT