ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Great win hail. And without Livers!

What’s his status?

He was in a walking boot tonight but it was precautionary. It’s not the bad groin injury that kept him out for a month but a new ankle injury from rolling it vs Indiana. I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays this weekend.

Reactions: cmore79
Looks like Archie Miller asked Fran McCaffery to teach the IU players his defensive principles.

He was in a walking boot tonight but it was precautionary. It’s not the bad groin injury that kept him out for a month but a new ankle injury from rolling it vs Indiana. I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays this weekend.
He’s can’t catch a break this year! When the trainers were working on him on the bench, it looked like he was grabbing his groin area. I’m glad it wasn’t a situation where he hurt it again.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
wishful thinking I see.

if you are thinking about the Gilligan account on HR that is my wifes account that she uses as well as my son with me posting occasionally

boy they are really making asses out of themselves over there. got them going in circles, which is funny.

its so easy to make fools out of so many including you and a few others.
Gilligan has a son that posts?

tenor.gif

Man I love him but he has really struggled with turnovers
I know I’m way in the minority, which is fine, but he irritates me to no end. I know he’s been so sidetracked by injuries, but his lack of urgency and lapses in decision making (such as dribbling into traffic without any semblance of a plan) drive me nuts.

I know I’m way in the minority, which is fine, but he irritates me to no end. I know he’s been so sidetracked by injuries, but his lack of urgency and lapses in decision making (such as dribbling into traffic without any semblance of a plan) drive me nuts.
Phinisee is still young.

he showed flashes during his frosh year when he was healthy.

If he can stay healthy for more than half a season at a time I think he’ll be consistently solid as an upperclassmen.

Reactions: SNU0821
Holy shit. Jaron Cumberland hits a half court shot at the buzzer for the win and was a tent of a second too late.

Helps us bubble teams.

Man, switched over the the end of the UC-UCF game and Minny had 24 points. Came back and they had 27.

Reactions: bMORE607
Phinisee is still young.

he showed flashes during his frosh year when he was healthy.

If he can stay healthy for more than half a season at a time I think he’ll be consistently solid as an upperclassmen.

I know he’s had injuries and he’s still young but I’m glad we have Hunter instead TBH. Fully realize he could make me eat my words of course but if I had to choose between Hunter for 2 more years or RP, I’d take Hunter no questions asked.

I know he’s had injuries and he’s still young but I’m glad we have Hunter instead TBH. Fully realize he could make me eat my words of course but if I had to choose between Hunter for 2 more years or RP, I’d take Hunter no questions asked.

RP will probably have a surgery after the year he’s been pain all year

Great play by Justin there but holy fvck get back on defense. Act like this is a must win.

ADVERTISEMENT