ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Nah just trying to make some money. I got a futures bets on Iowa(+6000), Seton Hall(+4000), Kansas(+800), Villanova(+3000), Butler(+4000) and Texas Tech (+9000) as well.

Where you putting those in? Most sports betting sites I see all want you in certain states. I guess just use a VPN?

Where you putting those in? Most sports betting sites I see all want you in certain states. I guess just use a VPN?
No VPN, through a bookie who uses this random site. Totally illegal because Maryland's state government fvcking sucks.

Also since we were talking about futures checked the odds and decided to add Arizona (+3000), Colorado(+6000) and Houston (+6500) for pure hedge opportunities in the dance.

I stand by my statement that they’re the best team in the B1G.
giphy.gif

Turge Train isn’t off the tracks yet.

Thought this handle got banned?
wishful thinking I see.

if you are thinking about the Gilligan account on HR that is my wifes account that she uses as well as my son with me posting occasionally

boy they are really making asses out of themselves over there. got them going in circles, which is funny.

its so easy to make fools out of so many including you and a few others.

wishful thinking I see.

if you are thinking about the Gilligan account on HR that is my wifes account that she uses as well as my son with me posting occasionally

boy they are really making asses out of themselves over there. got them going in circles, which is funny.

its so easy to make fools out of so many including you and a few others.

Lolol. Suuurrreee

Reactions: bMORE607
Rutgers was tossing up brick after brick after brick. They had a lot of good looks and nothing went down.

Reactions: RutgHoops
ADVERTISEMENT