ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I don’t think you guys are gonna be in the shitter next year or anything, but I’d guess it’ll be a couple years before you’re competing for a B10 title again. Thoughts? I was going on getting Wheeler a year of being the focal point, which I fully expect him to be, and guys like Thompson, Newman and Hunter some time to develop.

Seeing how ridiculously bad your projections have been in the past I’m now confident we’ll be top 2 in the league and make another run in the tourney.

Please tell us what you expect from iu next year.

No other sport celebrates second place so that makes the tournament meaningless if you don’t win. Brilliant logic.

Again I didn’t say it so I’m gonna pass on any further back and forth as you are being obtuse and refuse to take a stance on the central point. Very Hail like.

Hmmm...

#finalfourstillcounts

For what?Almost won? First loser?

I can’t think of any other sporting event that is so obsessed with non winning teams other than the NCAA tournament. Yes! We lost! 1st loser! Boo yah!

W4YA0En.jpg

Seeing how ridiculously bad your projections have been in the past I’m now confident we’ll be top 2 in the league and make another run in the tourney.

Please tell us what you expect from iu next year.
Everyone, including Purdue fans, were wrong about Purdue this year. Last year, again, I was dead on. The only thing I missed was the offensive efficiency.

But I know you don’t really care about facts.

What is ur obsession with finding the identities of the people you argue with online?
I didn’t go out and find his identity. Someone else did. I just took notice. What’s your issue with people doing that? You embarrassed by your posts here? I would be if I were you.

I Understand you have trouble discussing actual things.
Not really..I think it’s more an ability to detect a shit troll and respond accordingly. You rarely post anything other than Purdue trolls. Understandable because IU is in a pitiful position.

Not really..I think it’s more an ability to detect a shit troll and respond accordingly. You rarely post anything other than Purdue trolls. Understandable because IU is in a pitiful position.
What’s it like not getting to the Final Four in almost 40 YEARS? Has to be painful...

Well, but then again you don’t care about the tournament unless you win the whole thing (which is beyond idiotic).

Not at all, actually posted some very legitimate and complementary posts after that. Everything you deem negative isn’t always a troll.

Reactions: SNU0821
What is ur obsession with finding the identities of the people you argue with online?
He’s not alone there are a couple of creepy fuc
Not at all, actually posted some very legitimate and complementary posts after that. Everything you deem negative isn’t always a troll.
Pretty sure you just called yourself out there. But good job...plenty of posters on here adore that shit.

Everyone, including Purdue fans, were wrong about Purdue this year. Last year, again, I was dead on. The only thing I missed was the offensive efficiency.

So you were dead on except 1/2 of the game?

Reactions: myliverhurts1

Let’s hear your scouting report on iu for next year.!?

Let’s hear your scouting report on iu for next year.!?
Well, considering we don’t know who’s transferring or leaving for the NBA, tough to say. Langford is almost certainly leaving for the NBA but I would suspect we’ll have an additional transfer or two. Not to mention, we’re still recruiting 2019 as well as grad transfers. I’ll let you know once the roster is final.

If MSU wins, maybe they can bring the trophy to all the games next season so we can all celebrate. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT