ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

What. A. Game.

My heart is still slowing down. Wife and I went ape shit as soon as cash got the break away last pass.

Izzo gets that monkey off his back. Great season and I hope it isnt over yet
This has been the season of killing neratives. We swept UM. Cash got the better of Simpson 3 times. Ward played great against OSU. We beat Duke.

Who are you talking to?
hoping that the Oregon poster would show his face, as he is the one that posted nobody from the BT was good enough to compete for championships and I was congratulating MSU on their win, Anything wrong with me congratulating MSU on their win.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Who'd you vote for GOAT in the B1G, Tom or Bob?

tenor.gif

Reactions: KisteK and jwardelt
I think I'm the only person that's ever been either allergic to pot, or it just doesn't sit well with me. It doesn't matter if its smoked, or it's an edible, if I try it I end up getting really dizzy and feel like I'm on the verge of passing out. Its really unfortunate, because I could really use it to get off some of these pain medications I'm on.
Edibles are potentially rough, dude. Smoke is a different story. Smoke clears in no more than 3-4 hours. For some, it's less than 30 minutes. Credible (quality) edibles are a daylong commitment if you are a responsible citizen. Nothing to feel shame for, but you better set your out of office replies and tell your closest loved ones where you're going. It is not harmless and it is not for everyone. I respond well, so get the **** out of my way.

Congrats on the win Sparty. I would have loved to have seen two Big 10 teams in the final four to shut the rest of those bitch conferences up but it was not to be.

Carry the flag!

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Edibles are potentially rough, dude. Smoke is a different story. Smoke clears in no more than 3-4 hours. For some, it's less than 30 minutes. Credible (quality) edibles are a daylong commitment if you are a responsible citizen. Nothing to feel shame for, but you better set your out of office replies and tell your closest loved ones where you're going. It is not harmless and it is not for everyone. I respond well, so get the **** out of my way.

You really know your drugs and seem to enjoy them.

Tell us about your typical weekend. Walk us through one.

At a restaurant in Panama City
Beach some 50 year old drunk MSU fan kept singing the MSU fight song and yelling Go Green. Which one of you was it?

He represents us all. I went crazy for a solid 10 minutes. I blacked out. I know we won. Lots of screaming, a couple tears, I don’t even know. Beating this duke team to go to the FF was just unbelievable.

He represents us all. I went crazy for a solid 10 minutes. I blacked out. I know we won. Lots of screaming, a couple tears, I don’t even know. Beating this duke team to go to the FF was just unbelievable.
Especially after everything that’s happened to this team this year, with injuries.

Reactions: KionTargaryen
I think 5th year Senior former walk-on Kenny Goins hitting a three to win us the game over superstar and future number 1 pick Zion Williamson is pretty telling of this season for us.
That you are really going to miss Kenny Goins?

I hope @ConvenientParking didn't OD or something.

I am getting worried about him.
I'm ok. Typical weekend is like 15-20 beers/drinks (not good) and 0 to 1 grams of weed (no problemo). The other night was a bit of a slip because I ran into someone who had a novelty item that I wasn't ready for because it had been years and years and it was actually higher quality than what I had previously tried. I have closed the chapter on that substance and most of the other ones mentioned. Just legalize weed and I'll be a happy camper. I'll be able to sleep. Let me have this, authorities. I know you're full of shit and don't care about me, you know I'm full of shit and don't care about you, so let me have this one thing.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Loving drugs like that has to be a troll. I mean we have all been young once, but it's like he REALLY enjoys them.
No, I definitely have bitchitis and use substances to cope instead of getting professional help. I tried to quit my job this morning due to irreconcilable differences with senior leadership (they ask a lot and their incompetence is glaring and visible for everyone and indefensible to someone in my position), but my reasonable manager talked me down and gave me the day. He's going to speak with me tomorrow about seeing if there's possibly another job within the company or if I can calm down and keep doing my current job (I can't keep my current job much longer, I'm being watched and I know I'm better at this than anyone who's watching me so I'm naturally uncomfortable knowing they can hold my throat down with their foot). I need some people to get out of my way.

Reactions: hawkit3113
The Cubs are awful. They've committed 6 errors tonight, most of them comical drops and throwaways.

Still can’t believe Indiana beat a Final Four team...twice
Thats because of:

A) IU hit shots. Was a combined 19-44 from three vs MSU; 43%. Shot 31% on the season. Hit 10-20 in EL. MSU was 8-22 from the line..

B) No Langford first time around..

C) No Ward or Langford second time around.

It's amazing what hitting shots, while the other team is not, can do.

Reactions: MGC_07
ADVERTISEMENT