ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

images
Welp. You can go back to being banned now.

I would cry for life if I /could not/ smoke.
.... even tho I've abstained since early January.

2019 sucks.
It sucks ass! Instead, I'm forced to keep taking opiates that's just going to keep getting me more and more addicted. But, if I don't take them I would have already shot myself dealing with nerve pain.

My heart ripped out of my chest... I’m sure you guys wouldn’t want it any other way. Sucks.
I know I’m happy you’re upset.

Although, my mom and dad are huge Purdue fans. I told them I would buy Final Four tickets for us if Purdue won. So, it sucks I wont be able to see my dad over the moon happy seeing Purdue win, but I guess I save some money? Lol. Good season for y’all though. Over achieved from what most here thought.

It sucks ass! Instead, I'm forced to keep taking opiates that's just going to keep getting me more and more addicted. But, if I don't take them I would have already shot myself dealing with nerve pain.

I'm not convinced that CBD oil works as well as it's advertised, but maybe there's a better strand of cannabis that can help. You'd, of course, have to be in a cool State that at least allows for medical.. I have a friend who relocated to CO solely bc they had the professionals who could create a strand specifically for him.

I remember you talking about your health issues, but if it takes opiates, then it takes opiates... until you can find, or they create, something better, best to not be in constant agony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaycg15
I know I’m happy you’re upset.

Although, my mom and dad are huge Purdue fans. I told them I would buy Final Four tickets for us if Purdue won. So, it sucks I wont be able to see my dad over the moon happy seeing Purdue win, but I guess I save some money? Lol. Good season for y’all though. Over achieved from what most here thought.

Remember, you were totally ok harassing B Westy and giving his personal details on the net. That was your choice.

Purdue is a legit program and Matt Painter is one hell of a coach.

Future looks bright in WL. Carsen comes back and you’re a top ten team easily next year.

Appreciate it man. Knock off Duke tomorrow please.

Reactions: MGC_07
Every season after Kansas bows out of the tourney, I try to end the night projecting next season's roster. Always try to be realistic about who jumps or transfers, but usually I like what I see.

If I were a Purdue fan doing ^this^ tonight, I'd be pretty effing stoked. Even if Carsen goes, the youth has proven they can play and they can hang with really, really good competition. Very nice class coming in, the bigs are proven solid and ready.
.. and if Carsen stays.. icing.

Fuccccckkkkkkkkk.
I’m so god damn pissed but proud of this team at the same time.
Not a bad thing. Y’all had a great season. There were just a few teams better than you guys and you met one of them.

Not a bad thing. Y’all had a great season. There were just a few teams better than you guys and you met one of them.
Appreciate it but that’s the thing that hurts, I feel like as of right now if Purdue and Virginia played 10 games they would go 5-5 and Purdue was on the short end tonight when they had the win in their grasp.

Reactions: SNU0821 and KisteK
Pigs final thoughts on Purdue 2019....
did not think they’d win a B1G conference title. They did - really outstanding.

Did not think they’d be EE. They were and legitimately were FF bound except for a cruel twist of fate. In my heart they won that game today.

Careen E is just amazing to watch. Hitting or missing that kid is a pure baller.

Last thought - poop. That sucked.

Appreciate it but that’s the thing that hurts, I feel like as of right if Purdue and Virginia played 10 games they would go 5-5 and Purdue was on the short end tonight when they had the win in their grasp.
I hear ya man. I was in college back in 2002 when we went to the NC and lost to Maryland. I didn’t get to the championship game but I was at the Final Four game. I know remember the feeling.

Reactions: otte21
Appreciate it but that’s the thing that hurts, I feel like as of right now if Purdue and Virginia played 10 games they would go 5-5 and Purdue was on the short end tonight when they had the win in their grasp.
I think that’s fair. Like I said, I think Duke, UVA and Texas Tech beats you guys. Not sure on UK, MSU, Auburn or Gonzaga. I think an Auburn/Purdue game would have been fun as hell to watch.

Pigs final thoughts on Purdue 2019....
did not think they’d win a B1G conference title. They did - really outstanding.

Did not think they’d be EE. They were and legitimately were FF bound except for a cruel twist of fate. In my heart they won that game today.

Careen E is just amazing to watch. Hitting or missing that kid is a pure baller.

Last thought - poop. That sucked.
That team has proved me wrong multiple times this year. I honestly still don't know how you all had the season you did. Seriously impressed with how they came together after being 7-5 and being blown out by Michigan and Michigan state. I made a post then on your home board that based on the information so far...IU was the better team (one of the times I was proven wrong)I honestly didn't think it was even that close. Honestly, if we went back to January 2nd...I'd still think that if we only knew what had happened up until that point. But how you all came together is ridiculously impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT