ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Uhhh...I guess yes. Spelling/grammar police is douchey. Nothing less and nothing more.
Consider me douchey. I did well in spelling class and was 4th place at the county Catholic school spelling bee in 7th grade (Black Hawk county). I take pride in how I write. It's not flawless, but it's better than most. Another interesting development in Iowa from yesterday:

D6eEa1o.png

Reactions: RutgHoops
Until a few games ago, I never realized that EIFERT was the brother of Tyler Eifert . Has he had issues with injuries like his brother has?

That's what they call "good looking out, bro." You're welcome in Iowa any time.
Its better then someone driving drunk and ruining their lives. Hell, if need be, my couch is always open for anyone who needs it.

Not sure why I didn't think about it before, but I would have loved to get together with whoever made it down to Louisville for the game. It's not often that you live 5 minutes from where everything is happening.

We blew our load and are now toast. Congrats on the win Cavs. You were just too much in the second half.

Reactions: SNU0821
Its better then someone driving drunk and ruining their lives. Hell, if need be, my couch is always open for anyone who needs it.

Not sure why I didn't think about it before, but I would have loved to get together with whoever made it down to Louisville for the game. It's not often that you live 5 minutes from where everything is happening.
I live by Drake University. Google map it, and then google map Wells Fargo Arena. I didn't even think of offering this to our out of state guests last weekend. Probably because my criminal record precludes me from getting paid via Uber or Lyft or other such services. I definitely dropped MDMA last night (first time in probably 7 years), immediately Ubered downtown, got confused/lost in about 2 hours, and got bailed out by an Uber driver. I should be in a state or fed pen.

Reactions: jace4655555
I live by Drake University. Google map it, and then google map Wells Fargo Arena. I didn't even think of offering this to our out of state guests last weekend. Probably because my criminal record precludes me from getting paid via Uber or Lyft or other such services. I definitely dropped MDMA last night (first time in probably 7 years), immediately Ubered downtown, got confused/lost in about 2 hours, and got bailed out by an Uber driver. I should be in a state or fed pen.
Hope you tested that shit first

I've done a lot of stuff I hope my kids never find out about, but not MDMA. I'm 41, so that got big after I had already settled down with a wife and kids.

It was the genuine article. I've been "rolled" before by dealers. Only time I've ever done meth or BZP (didn't go back to the guy to ask what it was) was a bad roll sold to me as molly.
Didn't do meth either because I hated the feeling that I had the one time I was prescribed adderall. I don't like that antsy feeling, so just always assumed that I'd be miserable on it. Plus, I enjoy having my own teeth

Wtf?

Are we talking booger sugar?
No, cocaine is an entirely different substance. Do you want me to describe my experiences or will you just take my word for it? The through line with powdered cocaine is "disappointment." Preceded by unimaginable euphoria. IDK if I've technically tried crack, but we definitely did foilies when we were running out of coke to snort.

No, cocaine is an entirely different substance. Do you want me to describe my experiences or will you just take my word for it? The through line with powdered cocaine is "disappointment." Preceded by unimaginable euphoria. IDK if I've technically tried crack, but we definitely did foilies when we were running out of coke to snort.

How about crack?

How about crack?
I wish you had read my entire post. I don't know if I've tried crack. Does it count when you and your resourceful friends mix powder with baking soda and inhale the vapors that arise from holding a lighter underneath the aluminum foil hosting the cocaine/baking soda mixture? That's the most equitable way to finish a group coke binge. I'm not a basketball referee, I don't know everything.

Reactions: hawkit3113
That’s a terrible call there. Purdue down 3 and the momentum with ball instead uva gets two FTs

I wish you had read my entire post. I don't know if I've tried crack. Does it count when you and your resourceful friends mix powder with baking soda and inhale the vapors that arise from holding a lighter underneath the aluminum foil hosting the cocaine/baking soda mixture? That's the most equitable way to finish a group coke binge. I'm not a basketball referee, I don't know everything.

How about acid?

How about acid?
That's a top 10 drug for me. It lasts too long is the only problem. Shrooms are better because they don't take 12 hours. But, among other happy things in my life, there's no substitute for looking at your plate of spaghetti move independently while you chuckle at Trailer Park Boys. Any more brain busters?

That's a top 10 drug for me. It lasts too long is the only problem. Shrooms are better because they don't take 12 hours. But, among other happy things in my life, there's no substitute for looking at your plate of spaghetti move independently while you chuckle at Trailer Park Boys. Any more brain busters?

Bro

ADVERTISEMENT