ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I know they aren’t the same squad but I’ll take a 26 point win over the defending national champions.

Let’s go, that was a beautiful fcking game. Hats off to Nojel Eastern, who made Phil Booth his b!tch despite the sprained ankle.

Iowa, get the job done tomorrow to get a fifth team into the S16.

Edit: forgot about tOSU. Iowa would be #4. Let’s go Iowa and tOSU.

Last edited:
Snowflake. Every post should be concluded with “except for Michigan which is pretty amazing at everything”. It’s kind of like using Off to repel mosquitos which are also a pain in the ass.

The guy easily could’ve said “Purdue is playing really good defense” instead of making it a point to say they are playing better defense than any team in the tournament.

Sometimes you harp on the weirdest shit

tenor.gif

Its a weird thing to harp on. You guys aren’t even playing the same teams. UF is 64th in offense per Kenpom, Villanova was 16th.

And Montana’s offense is way better than ODU’s. I’m not the one that came out and said Michigan was playing better defense than every other tram as if it were fact, though. That was the Purdue guy.

And Montana’s offense is way better than ODU’s. I’m not the one that came out and said Michigan was playing better defense than every other tram as if it were fact, though. That was the Purdue guy.
You really are a fvcking wet blanket.

Ahhh. That was the best NCAA tournament performance I’ve seen from a Purdue team. What a boat race. Great momentum for next week. Let’s goooo baby!
Heck of a performance...In all aspects. Shooting....defense.....Just looked really good.

Reactions: pig1960
Once again it’s not the Purdue posters fault for using hyperbole it’s my fault for merely questioning the hyperbole. Your inability to find any fault in fellow Purdue posters is troubling.
Is it his hyperbole to blame or you taking it quite literally?

Hail in every day life:
Co-worker: “ah yeah I love that place, they have the absolute best burgers”

Hail: “What do you mean they have the absolute best burgers you hyperbolic idiot?”

ADVERTISEMENT