ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I know reading comprehension is almost non-existent with you but...I’m saying if Fran was anything other than mediocre he’d have a sweet 16 by now. This has nothing to do with other B1G teams. It’s all about Iowa and their complete mediocrity.
you ignore these as facts
1st Iowa is not the dream school of 5* and top 50 players
2nd Fran inherited a complete shit storm of a program
3rd in Fran's 1st 6 years he had JUST 2 Top 100 players
4th 7th season on he has landed 8 4*'s by ESPN and 5 4* by Rivals
5th 2 of those 4* players played this season
6th 2 of those will becoming in for the 19-20 season.
7th this much talent has been on the Iowa team since Lute's years
Lute's 2 best teams were led by JR's when they won a share of the BT Championship who lost in the 1st round, think about the last 2 Iowa teams that won the BT Championship both lost in the 1st round.
Lute's FF team was led by SR's,

next year will be the defining season for Fran when he will have 5 sr's and 8 4* players to work with,

Lute's 2 best teams were led by JR's when they won a share of the BT Championship who lost in the 1st round, think about the last 2 Iowa teams that won the BT Championship both lost in the 1st round.

next year will be the defining season for Fran when he will have 5 sr's and 8 4* players to work with,

blah blah blah blah blah. None of that matters. Fran has had plenty of time and talented-enough teams to make it to a Sweet 16. I mean he's only made it to the second round at Iowa twice. Yikes

Do you think Wisconsin is full of 5* players up and down its roster? Or that they haven’t had to beat a #1 or #2 to reach a sweet 16? Fran needs to sack up and get it done. If he hasn’t done it by now he never will.

Iowa has just as much right to win a game as the other team. You keep making excuses for mediocrity.

Do you think Wisconsin is full of 5* players up and down its roster? Or that they haven’t had to beat a #1 or #2 to reach a sweet 16? Fran needs to sack up and get it done. If he hasn’t done it by now he never will.

Iowa has just as much right to win a game as the other team. You keep making excuses for mediocrity.

Same with Purdue. Painter isn't amazing by any stretch but even he's made 4 S 16's. After his first 3 years at Purdue, Painter had won as many tournament games (2) as Fran has in his entire career at Iowa (this is his 9th year).

Reactions: jwardelt
You burned the internet?

My computer.

1wtr97.jpg

Reactions: Jaycg15
Same with Purdue. Painter isn't amazing by any stretch but even he's made 4 S 16's. After his first 3 years at Purdue, Painter had won as many tournament games (2) as Fran has in his entire career at Iowa (this is his 9th year).

Gard won as many in his first year. Apparently Iowa is the only team without the right to win.

giphy.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
screw you its in the rule book can't help the refs allow hacking, throwing of elbows or full contact. rule are the rules. you know what. if the refs actually called these games by the rules. by the end of the game 75% of the teams would not have enough players to finish the game.
You're out of your element, Donny. You really don't understand what my original post was about judging by your last two replies. I'll help out. You said "I regress." which should have been "I digress."

Regress means you reverted to a worse state.
Digress means you temporarily changed topics.

I was poking fun at you using regress instead of digress.

Reactions: KisteK and bMORE607
Very good hire for them. Will be interesting to see if he tries to build Nebraska like he did at Iowa State.
You mean by using transfer players? The investment in b-ball facilities is finally up to par, hopefully good things will follow.

You mean by using transfer players? The investment in b-ball facilities is finally up to par, hopefully good things will follow.

Yep. He did a very good job with that.

Yeah Nebraska has a great facility by all accounts. They could make a move.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
ADVERTISEMENT