ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbcc15890-0608-46a0-ba32-9bf591163d56_5200x3250.png

Pretty crazy to me that the all time leading scorers for 2 different B1G teams are brothers. I'm glad Buie is gone for Purdue's sake but that's just because I had mad respect for that dude's skills.

I don’t think PMac leaving signals much except it’s probably not easy having your dad as the coach if you aren’t a really good player or even just a walkon. I think it’s simply easier and less stress on him and his dad if he played elsewhere.

I am guessing Indiana, Wisconsin, and Iowa have HC openings by this time next year… who will be first?

The new rules have officially ruined cbb for me personally. A roster full of brand new players, every year, is just not that appealing to follow. One of the most enjoyable parts of cbb, seeing players grow and improve over the course of 4 years, is now history. Been posting on/off here since Tubby got hired 16 ****ing years ago lolol. This is probably sayonara from me.

Ps. Bring back this guy

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

The new rules have officially ruined cbb for me personally. A roster full of brand new players, every year, is just not that appealing to follow. One of the most enjoyable parts of cbb, seeing players grow and improve over the course of 4 years, is now history. Been posting on/off here since Tubby got hired 16 ****ing years ago lolol. This is probably sayonara from me.

Ps. Bring back this guy

Some shocking portal entries lately. I thought Pharrell Payne was great for you guys and figured he'd have a big role next year. I was also surprised Gavin Griffith bolted Rutgers today.

I have no problem with these guys chasing dollars but how many of these guys that end up going to 3 schools or more are going to get a degree? I'm guessing not many.

Reactions: RichieRebel
Here's an up to date (so far) B1G transfer tracker. It's going to be weird to see those West Coast schools on these pages for a while.

AJ Storr school history:

2018-19: Kankakee HS
2019-20: Bishop Gorman HS
2020-21: AZ Compass Prep
2021-22: IMG Academy
2022-23: St. John’s University
2023-24: University of Wisconsin
2024: Entered transfer portal again + testing NBA Draft waters

AJ Storr school history:

He’s a projected second rounder. What we are looking at here is a recipe for success!

Ps. Bring back this guy

Maybe Payne leaving means Garcia is staying?

I doubt it.

But maybe.

The state of Michigan should probably detain Gonzaga's team for the next 36 hours just to make sure they're not migrants and give Purdue the bye.

AJ Storr school history:

I think the years are off for the HS, he was a junior at Kankakee before Covid shut everything down. Gorman and Az were the same year I think…I know that’s splitting hairs but I am pretty sure he was at another HS before Kankakee.

Ps. Bring back this guy

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d trade the mentally ill weirdo for Gil without a second thought.

Reactions: boilerzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT