ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the one that sounds like a woman?
Yes. His commentary is as bad as his voice.

It’s kind of wild how shitty the commentary is for this big of an event.

I cannot stand this color guy in the Oregon Creighton game. He made dumb comment after dumb comment during the Oakland-Kentucky game.

Reactions: jwardelt
Yes. His commentary is as bad as his voice.

It’s kind of wild how shitty the commentary is for this big of an event.

I cannot stand this color guy in the Oregon Creighton game. He made dumb comment after dumb comment during the Oakland-Kentucky game.
Is Lappas the color guy?

Illinois at its peak is a top 5 team in the country. Can they sustain their peak?

Also, thanks Underwood for not playing Dainja much against Purdue. Dude can play.
If I remember correctly, Dainja came in and didn’t play well. Made two turnovers and went back to the bench. He creates some challenges to the rest of the offense if he doesn’t have it going. He’s having a great stretch though.

If I remember correctly, Dainja came in and didn’t play well. Made two turnovers and went back to the bench. He creates some challenges to the rest of the offense if he doesn’t have it going. He’s having a great stretch though.
I don’t remember the turnovers but I remember the two quick buckets he got and then being surprised Underwood went to Hansberry than back to Dainja.

Would you please shut the **** up. Take it to the off season nobody ****ing cares thread.

Douchebag
Hmmmm I suspect almost as many people in the state care about the Hoosier ladies as do about you Fatty Chaser's boys team.

You seem pretty triggered about your game today...I can understand why.

Reactions: Middawg
@NoleKing

Fran is a Philly guy and I say we hang in there.

He took a bunch of Big 10 bullshit, but I think he is ready to win.

Fran will be a winner, once we get his kids off the team.

Bo struggled in WI as well. Only three of those are worth a shit. He really missed on MM. we didn’t offer. Shoots the ball too good.
Candidly, I had no idea how much good talent there was in Wisconsin. I knew Minnesota has had some talent that the Gophers have struggled to keep but wasn't paying attention to Wisconsin.

This you?
SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Candidly, I had no idea how much good talent there was in Wisconsin. I knew Minnesota has had some talent that the Gophers have struggled to keep but wasn't paying attention to Wisconsin.
There’s been a few over the years for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT