ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a strawman analogy, but at this point we can just agree to disagree. If a coach ever gets sued for not playing someone and the coach loses the case, you can say "I told you so", but until then, I've seen multiple coaches suspend kids for violating simple team rules.
It would not have been the coach(being sued)---It would have been the school.

Are just trolling? This isn't just a normal, "suspension". Curfew, team rule, etc....This was a violation of schools code of conduct. Its not like he got suspended for grades, being late to practice, missing a team meeting. And that's the comparison you are trying to draw. And its PEARS to apples.

Again, the SCHOOL suspended him----Not Underwood.

The court specifically outlined, "playing time". If Underwood doesn't play him as normal, it would have been in violation of a court order.

You wanna talk about strawman analogy----Look no further than what you just typed.

That's a strawman analogy, but at this point we can just agree to disagree. If a coach ever gets sued for not playing someone and the coach loses the case, you can say "I told you so", but until then, I've seen multiple coaches suspend kids for violating simple team rules.
JFC dude, did you not read what more than one of us tried to explain to you?

You are not a bright guy...we get it, but l i s t e n. We are trying to help you.

Would rather not make the tourney, then shit the bed in the biggest most historical way, lolol.

Forever known as the losers
We know how you feel. Wildcats looked great yesterday. Or is it Duke? South Carolina? Oh shit - it’s Illinois this year. Just kidding - go Hawkeyes 🙄

lol

lol

Still playing
Hawk still has 4 or 5 teams he pulls for in the dance. He’s a slut…not that that is a bad thing.
Bright Light Gay GIF by Bright Light Bright Light

JMU way underseeded, IMO. I picked them to advance. MOF, have them in the SW16. They are legit, good basketball team.

But you are right---Wisky just didn't show up. Storr looked turrble.
Wahl and Hepburn looked awful as well.

When 3 starters shit the bed like that, it’s almost impossible to win.

Storr rumors already out there about a payday waiting for him at Ole Miss. Not even in the portal yet. lol.

How's everyone feeling about Sparty today? I know Izzo has a gaudy record on short rest (in the 2nd round and Elite eight) but am struggling to see them match up with Carolina.

Reactions: vpiugauva
How's everyone feeling about Sparty today? I know Izzo has a gaudy record on short rest (in the 2nd round and Elite eight) but am struggling to see them match up with Carolina.
Same here. They’ve looked like soft garbage the entire season. With that being said, I can’t remember if it was here or on the homeboard, but someone posted that the #1/#8 spread has been this low only 7 times. In 5 of those instances, the #1 seed lost and only once did it cover.

Same here. They’ve looked like soft garbage the entire season. With that being said, I can’t remember if it was here or on the homeboard, but someone posted that the #1/#8 spread has been this low only 7 times. In 5 of those instances, the #1 seed lost and only once did it cover.
I saw that too. How much of that is Izzo and how much is the talent on the court. MSU still has a sub mid-major frontcourt.

I love the matchup for them. I think Sparty wins. Weakest 1 seed.

I saw that too. How much of that is Izzo and how much is the talent on the court. MSU still has a sub mid-major frontcourt.
They’re soft. Uncharacteristic compared to the good Izzo teams of the past.

I’m just not high on this UNC team. I’ll be surprised if this isn’t an extremely competitive game that could go either way at the end.

Greg Gard started well with Bo Ryan's players but now has just 2 tournament wins in the last 6 tournaments.

@jwardelt, how do you feel about your head coach?

P.S. Yes, I know we've had our struggles. I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT