ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's everyone feeling about Sparty today? I know Izzo has a gaudy record on short rest (in the 2nd round and Elite eight) but am struggling to see them match up with Carolina.

They have the players and tend to play up or down to the competition. Not sure if they win but I would be shocked if they were blown out.

How's everyone feeling about Sparty today? I know Izzo has a gaudy record on short rest (in the 2nd round and Elite eight) but am struggling to see them match up with Carolina.

Isn't Carolina like a healthy NW but with less defense and fouling but more frontcourt talent and athleticism?

I think the second round is where the ACC takes it's beating.

Fairfield hanging with the Hoosiers through one 20-17. Holmes playing but not close to 100%. 11K so not a great crowd

Fairfield hanging with the Hoosiers through one 20-17. Holmes playing but not close to 100%. 11K so not a great crowd
Big-Ten.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Isn't Carolina like a healthy NW but with less defense and fouling but more frontcourt talent and athleticism?

I think the second round is where the ACC takes it's beating.
Yes, exactly the same but different.

Reactions: Toast.
Like MSU in this matchup. Refs are letting them play in this one.

Akins and Hoggard combined 2-9 shooting. Not great, Bob.
Akins coming alive.

Holloman needs to settle down when he’s out there. He was like dying to get a foul call on that defensive possession that ended with a Bacot tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT