ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched with a couple Wisconsin buddies today and they started blasting jump around as soon as the game ended lol

Reactions: jwardelt
Iowa State about to snag Purdue's 1 seed.

1 UConn (East)
1 UNC (South)
1 Houston (West)
1 Iowa State (Midwest)

2 Purdue (Midwest)
2 Tennessee (West)
2 Marquette (South)
2 Auburn (East)

3 Duke (East)
3 Alabama (South)
3 Arizona (West)
3 Creighton (Midwest)

4 Illinois (Midwest)
4 Kentucky (West)
4 Baylor (South)
4 Kansas (East)

1 UConn (East)
1 UNC (South)
1 Houston (West)
1 Iowa State (Midwest)

2 Purdue (Midwest)
2 Tennessee (West)
2 Marquette (South)
2 Auburn (East)

3 Duke (East)
3 Alabama (South)
3 Arizona (West)
3 Creighton (Midwest)

4 Illinois (Midwest)
4 Kentucky (West)
4 Baylor (South)
4 Kansas (East)
Stick to women’s basketball posts bro

1 UConn (East)
1 UNC (South)
1 Houston (West)
1 Iowa State (Midwest)

2 Purdue (Midwest)
2 Tennessee (West)
2 Marquette (South)
2 Auburn (East)

3 Duke (East)
3 Alabama (South)
3 Arizona (West)
3 Creighton (Midwest)

4 Illinois (Midwest)
4 Kentucky (West)
4 Baylor (South)
4 Kansas (East)
WTF you smoking?

honey badger dancing GIF

Smith out there crip walking.

Yep, it’s a travel that they missed.

I was good with losing yesterday. Hell, I decided to play goll instead of watch.

But I’m guessing if I did watch, I could find 20+ clips where there were bad calls/no calls the other way. Officiating seems like it’s as bad as it’s ever been. It’s exhausting how much people focus on it.

I was good with losing yesterday. Hell, I decided to play goll instead of watch.

But I’m guessing if I did watch, I could find 20+ clips where there were bad calls/no calls the other way. Officiating seems like it’s as bad as it’s ever been. It’s exhausting how much people focus on it.
I just thought it was funny. I don’t recall that one.

I just thought it was funny. I don’t recall that one.
Braden got called for 2 after he was hurt Friday. Live, I didn’t think either was a travel So I watched those plays back. He traveled so bad on the first, I was shocked I didn’t see it in real time. The second one, his pivot foot might’ve slid a bit but if they call that regularly, they probably call 50 travels a game.

That made me realize how disingenuous it is to watch slow motion replays to look for stuff like this.

I was fine with losing too and didn’t have a great feeling about the game. Luckily that led to a few bets, all of which hit (Wiscy ML +195, Edey O25.5 +100, and Yes on OT +1400). The shot to send it to OT was a $3k+ swing for me LOL.

You posted that yesterday, bud.

Are you not standing by it anymore or did you genuinely forget you posted it?
Yes I posted that. I expect him to grow into an AB type player. That is a good goal for him. He is already good defensively and has a high IQ. Needs a lot of physical development and restructured shot mechanics.

Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123

Check out ANT’s selection.

Yes I posted that. I expect him to grow into an AB type player. That is a good goal for him. He is already good defensively and has a high IQ. Needs a lot of physical development and restructured shot mechanics.

Hope this helps.
Got it, so you’re standing by that take. That’s a totally reasonable goal for Gabe Cupps, Mr Objective.

I watched with a couple Wisconsin buddies today and they started blasting jump around as soon as the game ended lol
Any rival fan that says he/she isn't happy when their rival loses, is lying. I was happy when Wisky beat PU. Sad part is, my buddy says---"Its sad we are here , whoopin' it up like this, over a Purdue loss.."

Me---Why? I was like that when we were good.

Lot of good friends who are PU fans. And I like 99% of you dudes on here. But I still hope you lose every fukin game you play----And hope like hell you lose to a 16-seed again. SmokinSmile . If I didn't, you woulnt be a rival. You'd be Iowa.Laughing

With that being said---Good luck to your dudes next week.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT