ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloway and Leal returning for their 5th year, per sr speeches. They still need to add some guards, Newton getting healthy will help. @IUfanBorden what about this max exodus?
I’d probably wait to question the mass exodus happening or not and not dismiss it because Anthony fvcking Leal is returning lol

I’d probably wait to question the mass exodus happening or not and not dismiss it because Anthony fvcking Leal is returning lol
Well him and Galloway, Galloway was one of the main ones people we're pointing to as leaving and a reason why everything was so "toxic".

Well him and Galloway, Galloway was one of the main ones people we're pointing to as leaving and a reason why everything was so "toxic".
I thought the consensus was that Trilly had said the rumors of Galloway leaving weren’t true but ware going pro/mgbako going pro or transferring/Reneau transferring/and then other guys that don’t really matter leaving as well like banks/gunn, etc.

Reactions: cmore79
Galloway and Leal returning for their 5th year, per sr speeches. They still need to add some guards, Newton getting healthy will help. @IUfanBorden what about this max exodus?
Two guys announce they are returning, and you post this? One dude who's rarely played in 4 fukin years to boot.

Really?

Who said Galo was the one causing the toxicity? Never saw that.

Did I wake up in bizarro world? I really thought people here had a better understanding of analytics. I’d explain it to you, but don’t have the patience today.
Couldn't give two ****s about analytics. When a guy shoots 95%+ of his shots from 5 feet in, its pretty fukin obvious his shooting percentages are going to be really good----I don't need a subscription to fukin KenPom to tell me that.

I thought the consensus was that Trilly had said the rumors of Galloway leaving weren’t true but ware going pro/mgbako going pro or transferring/Reneau transferring/and then other guys that don’t really matter leaving as well like banks/gunn, etc.
I have no idea about that, but I know Galloway was at the center of "He loves IU and he's leaving because he can't stand Woodson". Trilly also not the end all be all.

I have no idea about that, but I know Galloway was at the center of "He loves IU and he's leaving because he can't stand Woodson". Trilly also not the end all be all.
Agreed there. I’m also just going off of what my friend that’s subscribed to peegs has said so not the end all be all there either.

Who said Galo was the one causing the toxicity? Never saw that.
No one said that. I said people said Galloway was doing to transfer was something people used to say the team was toxic. Never seen a toxic team be playing their best ball at the end of the year.

Agreed there. I’m also just going off of what my friend that’s subscribed to peegs has said so not the end all be all there either.
Peegs is a cesspool and a driving force behind the fan crazyness.

No one said that. I said people said Galloway was doing to transfer was something people used to say the team was toxic. Never seen a toxic team be playing their best ball at the end of the year.
Shots are falling.....Offense is better.

You wanna question what I said---That's cool. I know what I saw. Multiple times.

This win streak has been nice. But lets not act as if the problems have been solved---they have not. Just the last 4 teams IU has played, has actually played worse than we have.

Ya'll Woodsters wanna celebrate 18-13, 10-10 seasons----by all means, have it. Gonna have to win the BTT to get in---so nothing has changed, except maybe IU now gets an NIT invite.

Love the program. But new leadership is needed.

Two guys announce they are returning, and you post this? One dude who's rarely played in 4 fukin years to boot.

Really?
Because you and everyone else who takes everything they read on a fvcking internet board as gospel. You all don't know shit so quit acting like you have a clue what's going on inside the program because you pony up 10 bucks a month.

People like this get on Peegs or wherever and spew this and the negatives eat it up as undeniable truth.

Are people losing faith in Rabby? Seems like he continues to get things wrong lol.
Have no idea I stay away but Peegs is generally ground zero for any IU rumors that gain a lot of traction. Rabby tries to keep away from it but when random "insiders" post their 3rd and 4th hand info and it gains steam among posters he has to at least acknowledge it so he doesn't lose credibility and then it grows even more. Problem is they're big enough they're just a mouthpiece for whoever feeds them info. They are at the mercy of that persons allegiance.

Have no idea I stay away but Peegs is generally ground zero for any IU rumors that gain a lot of traction. Rabby tries to keep away from it but when random "insiders" post their 3rd and 4th hand info and it gains steam among posters he has to at least acknowledge it so he doesn't lose credibility and then it grows even more. Problem is they're big enough they're just a mouthpiece for whoever feeds them info. They are at the mercy of that persons allegiance.
All message boards struggle with the highs and lows of sports. Guys like Rabjohns certainly don’t help that.

The reality is that generally things are never as good or as bad as they seem.

Reactions: IUBtown
Because you and everyone else who takes everything they read on a fvcking internet board as gospel. You all don't know shit so quit acting like you have a clue what's going on inside the program because you pony up 10 bucks a month.
Right on.... Laughing .

Never said I felt there would be mass exodus because of what I read---or what someone said. Its just what I personally think happens. If it does not----welp, then I was wrong.

As for having knowledge of whats going on inside the program? Not really. Never said that....Never insinuated that. BUT, my comment on the toxic nature of the program? That's is from two things:

1. Hearing it---very reliable.

2. Seeing it----Extremely reliable.

You don't wanna believe that? Cool. I fdont give two ****s. You wanna shake your pom-poms over an 18-13, NIT(maybe) season----by all means----shake it baby. You wanna support a coach who doesn't have a clue how to win at the college level? By all means, do so.

But don't get mad at us who don't.

Evidently a Wisconsin coach before the game today asked Mason Gillis, if he wasn’t coming back to Purdue for his Covid year, if he wanted to come play for Wisconsin.

Right on.... Laughing .

Never said I felt there would be mass exodus because of what I read---or what someone said. Its just what I personally think happens. If it does not----welp, then I was wrong.

As for having knowledge of whats going on inside the program? Not really. Never said that....Never insinuated that. BUT, my comment on the toxic nature of the program? That's is from two things:

1. Hearing it---very reliable.

2. Seeing it----Extremely reliable.

You don't wanna believe that? Cool. I fdont give two ****s. You wanna shake your pom-poms over an 18-13, NIT(maybe) season----by all means----shake it baby. You wanna support a coach who doesn't have a clue how to win at the college level? By all means, do so.

But don't get mad at us who don't.
Lofvckingl.

Peegs is a cesspool and a driving force behind the fan crazyness.
Peegs is far more rah rah than Rivals or some of the other big sites. They tolerate and even support the cringe brothers so that speaks volumes. Rabby has become more cautious about what he writes but his intel is still generally better than most.

Am I the only one who thinks Michigan State is a scary spot right now drawing Minnesota on Thursday, in Minneapolis?

If they drop that game, would the committee ship them off to Dayton?

Is something going down at Michigan and it’s athletics department?

Enlighten us.
“Coaching Changes” Twitter had something up for a short time about an investigation into the football and basketball teams that would be “damning” for both. They deleted it though.

Couldn't give two ****s about analytics. When a guy shoots 95%+ of his shots from 5 feet in, its pretty fukin obvious his shooting percentages are going to be really good----I don't need a subscription to fukin KenPom to tell me that.
I get what you're saying, but the hyperbole of saying "95% of his shots from 5 feet in" kind of disqualifies you from talking about percentages ;)

Congrats to all the B1G award winners:

GIfBSRqWQAE0EhS

GIfJSOGWQAAzOT-

GIfJTbiW4AAAWHd

GIfBTfRWQAE4Suw

GIfBUt_WAAEU-if

GIfJUqUWoAAp-gO

Reactions: all4theillini
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT