ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like Wisconsin’s team this year, but holy hell is their big ten slate an absolute cakewalk. There are only 3 games left that should be a challenge, and MSU has been their toughest opponent to date.
So at Nebraska is a cakewalk? They dog walked Purdue at their place. Our schedule is back loaded this year. Only one game left that isn’t an A or B on kenpom. We’ll lose 3 or 4 I’m sure.

So at Nebraska is a cakewalk? They dog walked Purdue at their place. Our schedule is back loaded this year. Only one game left that isn’t an A or B on kenpom. We’ll lose 3 or 4 I’m sure.
Your next game @Nebby will be a challenge, they're completely different home vs away (think Boilerzz posted some info about it earlier). You did luck out in only playing Illinois once and it's a home game, but the rest of the B1G is dog shit so it doesn't really matter which other teams Wisconsin, Illinois, or Purdue play once vs twice.

I can’t tell if you’re messing with me about Nebraska.

It’s not that backloaded. Outside of Purdue and Illinois, there’s 1 top 50 KenPom game, Iowa. The conference is bad, so there’s that to consider.

Like I said, I think you guys are a good team. I’m just not used to seeing there be so few challenging games on paper.

I can’t tell if you’re messing with me about Nebraska.

It’s not that backloaded. Outside of Purdue and Illinois, there’s 1 top 50 KenPom game, Iowa. The conference is bad, so there’s that to consider.

Like I said, I think you guys are a good team. I’m just not used to seeing there be so few challenging games on paper.
I’d be surprised by a win at Nebraska.

According to T-Rank we’ve had the toughest conference schedule so far between Illinois and Purdue and will end up with the toughest. #6 vs #10 for Illinois and #11 for Purdue.

That’s what I thought. Ref missed it but it was such an odd look, I could see how.
TBH, hes in awful position. If anyting, if the center official doesn't get it....Leave it alone; he had a great look at it. Yeah technically that's the trail officials call---he has b/c primary. BUT----in a pressing, ball pressure situation, involving multiple defenders, you need the center to be strong. If I'm the calling official there, I pass, simply b/c my center, who is looking right at it, passes on it.

Got to trust your partners.

I’d be surprised by a win at Nebraska.

According to T-Rank we’ve had the toughest conference schedule so far between Illinois and Purdue and will end up with the toughest. #6 vs #10 for Illinois and #11 for Purdue.
Seems completely subjective to the analytics site selected. KenPom says the exact opposite.

Seems completely subjective to the analytics site selected. KenPom says the exact opposite.
200w.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
The irony is rich considering you post about Purdue on the regular.

Us calling you out for yet another hilarious take doesn’t make us focused on IU. We’d call out similarly bad takes if it was from any other fanbase too. Nothing about IU was even mentioned big guy.

We’re hypocrites when you compared reactions to a rape charge with an “encounter” at McDonalds that was a nothing burger. 11 different lawyers told the employee she had no case because nothing happened. Even for you, that’s quite the stretch to compare the two situations.
You seem really bitter. How did IU hurt you this deeply? Can’t image having a top two team and yet being focused on IU.

Perhaps if you buckled down a bit more in HS you might have been admitted??

You seem really bitter. How did IU hurt you this deeply? Can’t image having a top two team and yet being focused on IU.

Perhaps if you buckled down a bit more in HS you might have been admitted??
I think you said the same thing to @bMORE607 lol. Responding to one of your bad takes doesn’t equate to being focused on IU. When was the last time I brought up IU in this thread? I’ll wait…

Was admitted to both IU and Purdue and Purdue was/is harder to get into. My apologies that you had to settle for IU.

Last edited:
I think you said the same thing to @bMORE607 lol. Responding to one of your bad takes doesn’t equate to being focused on IU. When was the last time I brought up IU in this thread? I’ll wait…

Was admitted to both IU and Purdue and Purdue was/is harder to get into. My apologies that you had to settle for IU.
I Say this about many PUke grads your IU focus defines you. Now go chant IU sucks somewhere.

Big week for the top of the standings. Purdue get the revenge game against 3rd place NW on Wednesday in Mackey and then have to travel to Madtown to face the league leading Badgers Sunday. Wisky has to travel to the ever dangerous Pinnacle Bank Arena Thursday before hosting my Boilermakers.

This week could go a long way toward determining the eventual B1G champ.

Big week for the top of the standings. Purdue get the revenge game against 3rd place NW on Wednesday in Mackey and then have to travel to Madtown to face the league leading Badgers Sunday. Wisky has to travel to the ever dangerous Pinnacle Bank Arena Thursday before hosting my Boilermakers.

This week could go a long way toward determining the eventual B1G champ.
Hopefully Nebraska shoots 61% from 3 again lol.

The IU sucks, or Fvck IU cheers are stupid, in my opinion. And if it must be done, do it when you are playing IU only.
I’m indifferent on the matter. I don’t do it but if college students want to talk shit about their rival, so be it. I do enjoy that it clearly gets under the skin of some IU fans.

I’m too depressed to make fun of that moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT