ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purdue easily beating multiple ranked teams and then losing to Big Ten teams can’t really be used to knock the league. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Not saying the conference is great this year, but I don’t think it’s particularly bad. And bad compared to what?? Last year? It just is average.
Its not a knock on Purdue---but the league.

Ourside of PU, the league has been pretty fukin pedestrian OOC. I mean IU COULD be alone in 2nd this time tomorrow----And we are awful

Losses aren’t scary. Everyone has them. Everyone has multiple losses. It’s just reality these days.
Its not the losses....I know everyone has them---has so since 1976.---Hey I gotta get happiness somewhere. I just think the league is that good. But then again, ya gotta take into account how well teams know one another. But still, outside of Purdue, the league has been pretty meh in the OOC.

Its not a knock on Purdue---but the league.

Ourside of PU, the league has been pretty fukin pedestrian OOC. I mean IU COULD be alone in 2nd this time tomorrow----And we are awful
It’s also mid January. I wouldn’t get hung up on which place your team is in just yet. Lot of ball left.

We’re just going to cannabalize each other like we always do.

It’s also mid January. I wouldn’t get hung up on which place your team is in just yet. Lot of ball left.

We’re just going to cannabalize each other like we always do.
Oh, trust me---I'm not. My point is---for as bad as Indiana has looked, and well, have been, I just think it says a ton about the league that they could possibly be in 2nd place, 7 games into conference play.

And yeah, some of that, or a lot, can be contributed to our schedule. I get that. But who would have thought 6 games in, IU would be 4-2 and MSU would be 2-4?

Oh, trust me---I'm not. My point is---for as bad as Indiana has looked, and well, have been, I just think it says a ton about the league that they could possibly be in 2nd place, 7 games into conference play.

And yeah, some of that, or a lot, can be contributed to our schedule. I get that. But who would have thought 6 games in, IU would be 4-2 and MSU would be 2-4?
Which is why preseason predictions and polls are bullshit. Let the games be played. Too much is put into it before anyone even plays a game.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Which is why preseason predictions and polls are bullshit. Let the games be played. Too much is put into it before anyone even plays a game.
You dudes look pretty solid...Who was that cat saying ya'll would lose 10+ conference games? He eating bath salts, or something?

Last year, actually. And another time, 17/18, I think, during Gard's reign.

Ryan never finished below 4th in the B1G. His worst B1G record is 9-7, I think.
After I typed it, I was like----Last year you dumbass. But even to have to think about it, tells ya how consistent and good Wisky has been.

And yeah, I knew Ryan never finished outside the Top 4.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Fab Five attended Monday's game vs Ohio State, the first time together in Crisler Arena since their playing days.

fab-5-michigan-getty.jpg

Really OSU?

Holtmann has to have the hottest seat in the B1G now, right? Lost 3 straight to drop to 2-4 in conference.
I was too busy nursing my LOINS hangover and celebrating MLK yesterday but holy shit OSU can’t even beat us in hoops?
😂

3 straight in football and bball now

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Indiana simply just does not have enough talent. Woodson may be a good or bad coach but they are so limited it'll be hard to tell

Yeah game was a disappointment. IU took it in the ass then the throat

IU’s lack of capability from the perimeter is just so laughably bad from their recruiting capabilities in the state of Indiana. How do you guys continue to hire coaches that simply don’t care about roster construction? Ya’ll will still slob all over your cob for the next top 50 recruit you have a chance of landing, regardless of skill set. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT