ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Purdue can’t be considered a conference power until they make it past the sweet 16. That hasn’t happened in quite a while
Illinois fans

giphy.gif

Purdue and Illinois cannot sit at the cool table (reserved for teams that have made a final four in the last decade) at lunch until they make a final four appearance
I will pass on sitting at the “cool table”, as long as it includes NIT teams like Michigan

Yeah yeah ask yore grandparents what it was like to watch Illinois play in the final four
Why would I do that? I have already seen it myself.

You’re sounding irrational kinda like a scorned woman, hope you get the help you need soon.

Zed Key getting injured forced Holtmann to play small ball.

Which they should’ve been doing regardless, because he’s horrible defensively and not good enough on offense to compensate
It seems like it’s finally clicked for Bruce Thornton also and that’s been a huge help for them

Are they losing him or Sensabaugh ?
Just Sensabaugh and the vets (Sueing, McNeil, Likekele, and Holden)

But between Devin Royal, Scotty Middleton, and Taison Chatman, their talent should be a similar level next year.

OSU gave them the whole peen and they are just stuffing Bucknuts up Wisconsins ass, like they are stuffing a turkey. Lol

If Wisconsin earns a bid now, I hope some mid major fan officially burns down the NCAA headquarters in Indy

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT