ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

You want to hang a banner for finishing higher than the "usual conference powers"? It's very Purdue. I can see it now..."LAST 7 YEARS WE FINISHED HIGHER THAN THE USUAL CONFERENCE POWERS". Will look great in the spot where teams usually hang their national championship banners.
They gotta hang something up there.

Reactions: MGO2022
They gotta hang something up there.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kern County
Homeboard finally starting to come around on basketball Brady Hoke. Unfortunately they’ll keep him around another 2-3 years to really drive the program into the ground
Especially with football finally performing. Was fun while it lasted

Juwan needs to find an NBA job fast. He has really torn up what Beilein built.
Yeah but unfortunately, with football now finally performing, basketball program will be ignored. Juwan will be allowed to stay around another 3-4 years and absolutely run the program into the ground the way Brian Elerbe did

Reactions: cmore79
Time for Howard to fabricate some NBA talk in an effort to get some players to mask his ineptitude.

I'm still waiting on said deal....

Ok. Instead of the dreaded avatar bet, I will allow you an easy way out.

1. You can't post of picture of you sticking two fingers up your anus.

Or

2. You can post a picture of you sticking a finger up your wife or girlfriends anus, assuming you have one (and I don't want to see ball sack in the picture, because it's really you telling us it's your wife/gf or some random dude)

Or

3. You can post a picture of you rubbing your dogs anus, assuming you have one. If not, you can post a picture of you rubbing hails dogs anus.

The choice is yours.

Last edited:
Easy to spot the Juwan long con if you truly knew ball.
I’ve seen how everything can fall apart quickly at Illinois after seeing BW torpedo everything Kruger and Self built. Michigan and Wisconsin are 2 teams that need to act swiftly after next year if things don’t look any better.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Ok. Instead of the dreaded avatar bet, I will allow you an easy way out.

1. You can't post of picture of you sticking two fingers up your anus.

Or

2. You can post a picture of you sticking a finger up your wife or girlfriends anus, assuming you have one (and I don't want to see ball sack in the picture, because it's really you telling us it's your wife/gf or some random dude)

Or

3. You can post a picture of you rubbing your dogs anus, assuming you have one. If not, you can post a picture of you rubbing hails dogs anus.

The choice is yours.
Reported.

You sick fvck. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT