ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that Purdue was the best team in the B10 and I was probably a little higher on UM than most after their shit start. Young talent takes time to gel. I thought that UM was cooked until that HUGE win at OSU. Funny how one game like that can change you from NIT to at least a Sweet 16.

I mean, St.Peter's magic eventually has to run out---right? But I will say this---might be one of the best 15-seeds I;ve seen. And lets not forget---Oral Roberts damn near beat a really good Arkansas team in the SW 16 last year.

Not to mention---St.Peter's will be playing in Philly....Gonna have a ton of fans.
All 800 of them? I think the enrollment is 300. 😀

And great game from the worst player in the BIG! (Right Trojan?) Morton with huge theees and shut down Carr.

All 800 of them? I think the enrollment is 300. 😀
Actually, their enrollment is 3, 500.....And they're from Jersey....You don't think that place is gonna be full of Jersey folks?

Shiiiiiiiit...........

Big dubs only

Queer the beard
conor-mcgregor-who-are-you.gif

Actually, their enrollment is 3, 500.....And they're from Jersey....You don't think that place is gonna be full of Jersey folks?

Shiiiiiiiit...........
It’s tiny - Purdue will outnumber them easily. The other fan bases will definitely join in - but not worried about Pete’s actual base.

TCU was just sending bodies flying when going up for offensive rebounds all 2nd half.

It’s tiny - Purdue will outnumber them easily. The other fan bases will definitely join in - but not worried about Pete’s actual base.
Not what I meant...

Small school from Jersey----playing in Philly. I don't give a shit if their enrollment is 50....MUtherfukers in that area, man, those duds love basketball. Its crazy, TBH.

Not what I meant...

Small school from Jersey----playing in Philly. I don't give a shit if their enrollment is 50....MUtherfukers in that area, man, those duds love basketball. Its crazy, TBH.
Not baiting me here Borden. St. Penis by 3.

@hailtoyourvictor -1

GIllinois-0

Michigan peaking at the right time. Matchup well against Villanova too and then a potential rematch with Arizona.

Caleb Houstan at exactly 36%, going down to the wire on that one. Lol

Reactions: CO_hawk
Not what I meant...

Yeah. Anyone who ever attended St. Peter's is going to try to be in Philly friday night

And yet they’re done the first weekend like always. Overrated per usual
Move those goalposts.

How did OSU do the past two seasons again? Didn’t you finish below us both times, lose to us in the conference championship game, and lose to a 15 seed?

Stick to football.

Last edited:
Maryland fans have no idea what they’re getting into with Willard. He’s 10x the whiner and complainer Turge was. He’s also a worse recruiter and offensive coach.

Move those goalposts.

How did OSU do the past two seasons again? Didn’t you finish below us both times, lose to us in the conference championship game, and lose to a 15 seed?

Stick to football.

Didn’t we just lose to a 2 seed? Good job losing to a worse seed once again.

Keep hanging on to those Dee Brown days, lord knows that’s the last time Illinois was worth a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT