ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind bummed I can’t pull for Foster Loyer in the tournament. Was rooting for him all season long. I saw him absolutely fvck up my highschool in the playoffs. I think he dropped 44 on us and we had 3-4 dudes playing some level of college ball after that.

It also sucks for him. He finally is having a successful season, he’ll he’s the leading scorer on a tournament team. And instead of him getting interviewed like a normal leader and getting to enjoy the moment, he’s going to get berated with questions all week about playing the team he transferred from.

It has narrative value but I think sucks for the person.
Worry not, you’ll be able to root for Loyer and Davidson after Friday!

I really dont understand NET rankings. MSU is 22-12 and UM 17-14

MSU has better/equal records in literally every listed category on the NCAA NET rankings site; Home, Neutral, Away, and each quad bucket:

Quad 1

MSU 5-9

UM 5-10

Quad 2

MSU 8-2

UM 3-3

Quad 3

MSU 6-1

UM 6-1

Quad 4

MSU 3-0

UM 3-0

Yet UM is 2 spots higher in the rankings, it makes zero sense.

MSU has better/equal records in literally every listed category on the NCAA NET rankings site; Home, Neutral, Away, and each quad bucket:

Quad 1

MSU 5-9

UM 5-10

Quad 2

MSU 8-2

UM 3-3

Quad 3

MSU 6-1

UM 6-1

Quad 4

MSU 3-0

UM 3-0

There’s a margin of victory/defeat component. That has to be the reason.

Iowa is the Joffrey of the Big Ten.
tumblr_o9jt6qV5bT1v13k1lo8_r1_400.gifv

Reactions: SpartyGotSix

Quad 1

MSU 5-9

UM 5-10

Quad 2

MSU 8-2

UM 3-3

Quad 3

MSU 6-1

UM 6-1

Quad 4

MSU 3-0

UM 3-0

Why does this matter so much to you? MSU was seeded higher and both teams were seeded appropriately.

Michigan is ahead in Kenpom, Sagarin, and Torvik too. It’s not just NET that is broken I guess.

You're doing the Lord's work - but I'm not sure I'd waste the keystrokes if I was you. No chance those mouth-breathers are capable of listening to reason.
I get a chuckle over there....I post decently over there, and for the most part---its all good. But hey, a spade is a spade----I;ve always called it like it is---Or tried.

Over there(RR), to most, their bracket is a cakewalk...I simply asked---"Did you not see Purdue as your 3:?----Meh, they are terrible defensively-----Yeah, ok. But I point out 4 things:

Zach Edey, Trevion WIlliams, Ivey, and the fact Purdue can score....

Blah, blah.....THen I'm like, ya'll go as Oscar goes...And when he's not in the game, ya'lll struggle. Plus, UK hasn't played anyone really that can match Oscar----And point out not only does Purdue have ONE dude that can----but TWO----and both are really good..

More blah, blah and blah...

Then I read wherre they say UK struggles with fast, speedy guards-----Enter Jaden Ivey.

Blah, blah some more.

Then of course the ship changes course,and they begin to remind me IU sucks, we are a 12 seed----TX AM should have gotten in before us....Blah, bkah and blah...

When they switched to that discussion, Borden knew he had won..... 😁

Reactions: pig1960
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT