ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
f302e2ba-3226-47fd-8a6a-38fb585bff52_text.gif

Michigan was the most disappointing team in the country this year. Just a reminder. No injuries. Just a bottom half finish in a conference they are supposed to win.

Are you guys the reigning national champion on that end? Or maybe Dook.

Season isn't over quite yet, but leader in the clubhouse for now.

Are you guys the reigning national champion on that end? Or maybe Dook.

Season isn't over quite yet, but leader in the clubhouse for now.
Duke or Kentucky were both more disappointing. Hell even Wisconsin was. They were 7th in the preseason poll and finished unranked.

Duke or Kentucky were both more disappointing. Hell even Wisconsin was. They were 7th in the preseason poll and finished unranked.

You had MSU above Wisconsin last year. MSU missed the field of 64 and Wisconsin made the field of 32. What’s up with your revisionist history?

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
A down year for Howard, a new normal for Izzo?
I don’t think Izzo has ever had a year this disappointing with no injuries involved. I mean preseason as highly touted as you were to now crossing your fingers on selection sunday is crazy.

You had MSU above Wisconsin last year. MSU missed the field of 64 and Wisconsin made the field of 32. What’s up with your revisionist history?
Huh? I had them higher? Wisconsin was ranked 7th in the preseason and finished as like an 8 seed, we were preseason 13th and finished as an 11 seed. Debatable who was more disappointing. But Duke and UK 100% were more than us.

I don’t think Izzo has ever had a year this disappointing with no injuries involved. I mean preseason as highly touted as you were to now crossing your fingers on selection sunday is crazy.

And yet NCAAT wins since Howard was hired:

Michigan - 3
MSU - 0

Huh? I had them higher? Wisconsin was ranked 7th in the preseason and finished as like an 8 seed, we were preseason 13th and finished as an 11 seed. Debatable who was more disappointing. But Duke and UK 100% were more than us.

You’re denying you had MSU above Wisconsin preseason?

We got screwed by the COVID cancellation in this and you start this with the lead. I have no interest in a ban bet, but blocking you is looking real enticing. You’re fvcking insufferable.

😂😂😂

Wait wait. Aren’t you the guy who said we can only focus on what actually happened? Now you’re trying to get credit for a tournament that was never played?

We didn’t start with a lead. Michigan and MSU both started with 0 tournament wins going forward from when Juwan was hired. Michigan pulled ahead 3-0 last year.

Quite embarrassing you aren’t confident enough in Izzo to win more tournament games than Michigan post Beilein. January February Izzo.

You’re going to ignore the fact that they made the round of 32 while you lost a play in game?

@MGC_07 this is going to hurt your pea sized brain but help me out here:

If Michigan wins a play in game does that give Howard 4 NCAA Tournament wins?

You’re denying you had MSU above Wisconsin preseason?
This season I did. I’m fairly I certain I didn’t 2 seasons ago which is what I’m referencing.

But what I thought is different than AP Poll. AP Poll had them 7th and us 13th. We obviously had the worse season, but they were projected higher, so similar on the disappointing scale.

😂😂😂

Wait wait. Aren’t you the guy who said we can only focus on what actually happened? Now you’re trying to get credit for a tournament that was never played?

We didn’t start with a lead. Michigan and MSU both started with 0 tournament wins going forward from when Juwan was hired. Michigan pulled ahead 3-0 last year.

Quite embarrassing you aren’t confident enough in Izzo to win more tournament games than Michigan post Beilein. January February Izzo.
I just don’t want to do a ban bet man.

Avatar bet that from the 2019/20 season to whenever izzo retires Michigan has more tournament wins
So Izzo from this point until he retires has to have 3 more tournament wins than Howard?

I’ll think about it. I’m not the most optimistic fan as has been demonstrated this season.

😂😂😂

You browbeat any person who said UofM wasn't God's gift to basketball and now they're praying to make the tournament. Continuing to run your mouth is the most Michigan fan thing ever.

You browbeat any person who said UofM wasn't God's gift to basketball and now they're praying to make the tournament. Continuing to run your mouth is the most Michigan fan thing ever.
Even though Hail didn’t go to Michigan he’s definitely a Michigan Man.

Reactions: jwardelt

We both suck. It’s just two years in a row for your guys.

So Izzo from this point until he retires has to have 3 more tournament wins than Howard?

I’ll think about it. I’m not the most optimistic fan as has been demonstrated this season.

You’ve got another decade out of Izzo at least. Dude looks young and has his program right where he wants it.

We beat you guys 3 times this year. Speaking of disappointing, I mean you guys are in that conversation too. Not even sniffing the tournament.

You’re just a funnier Hail. Still an asshat.

Out of nowhere you post about Michigan being disappointing then get emotional calling us bullies when we respond in kind.

You’re an odd person.

We beat you guys 3 times this year. Speaking of disappointing, I mean you guys are in that conversation too. Not even sniffing the tournament.

You’re just a funnier Hail. Still an asshat.
You spent the entire second half of a game you didn’t need to win crying about a missed call here or there. Step away from the board for a day or two and reevaluate your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT