7. PSU
8. Rutgers
9. Michigan
10. Maryland
11. Northwestern
12. Minnesota
13. Ohio State
14. Nebraska
Nice, I would just move Ohio State ahead of Sota and maybe Rutgers over PSU- but good list.

So, so true. Never leave your chin hanging out there.

Good news, I only have to cheer for him for another couple weeks. Then I can start hating him.
In his defense that big ass chin he lugs around would be hard to hide….sorry I had to troll the fvck out of the usual suspects again, I’m still amazed those clowns fall for it every time. They give me so much power I feel like the puppet master of Iowa homeboarders…..

Enjoy your team today, they’ve been shooting lights out. Mens and women’s Bball titles would be cool AF for iowa.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
In his defense that big ass chin he lugs around would be hard to hide….sorry I had to troll the fvck out of the usual suspects again, I’m still amazed those clowns fall for it every time. They give me so much power I feel like the puppet master of Iowa homeboarders…..

Enjoy your team today, they’ve been shooting lights out. Mens and women’s Bball titles would be cool AF for iowa.

Thanks buddy. You are my bro.

As for J Bo, his lack of defense, his pod cast, and him leaving his shoes on the court at Hilton, really makes it hard for me to like him.

Thanks buddy. You are my bro.

As for J Bo, his lack of defense, his pod cast, and him leaving his shoes on the court at Hilton, really makes it hard for me to like him.

It never bothered me that Jordan Bohannon started a podcast. A guy I worked with a few years ago started a podcast. It's something basically anyone can do. But it bothered me that people in their 30s and 40s seemed to be listening to it regularly. How much access do you need to the Hawkeyes? It's like that dude from Hawkeye Report back in the day who uploaded a photo from his unlocked personal Photobucket album and people went and found pics of his wife in the Iowa bikini and helmet. I love the Hawkeyes, but for the sports. I tune into athletics for the athletics, I seek out polished broadcasters and entertainers for podcasts, and I don't want to pretend a woman is a football player. Time and place.

It never bothered me that Jordan Bohannon started a podcast. A guy I worked with a few years ago started a podcast. It's something basically anyone can do. But it bothered me that people in their 30s and 40s seemed to be listening to it regularly. How much access do you need to the Hawkeyes? It's like that dude from Hawkeye Report back in the day who uploaded a photo from his unlocked personal Photobucket album and people went and found pics of his wife in the Iowa bikini and helmet. I love the Hawkeyes, but for the sports. I tune into athletics for the athletics, I seek out polished broadcasters and entertainers for podcasts, and I don't want to pretend a woman is a football player. Time and place.

No doubt. That Hawkeye gear wasn't helping her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT