ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last group was a more problematic roster from a basketball standpoint but we had 1 player who willed us to making the tournament, Aaron Henry. We’re overall more talented this year, but no alpha dog whatsoever.

Life comes at you fast. If we win today we’ll be tied in the conference and we’ll be ahead of you in ever metric. Soooo much shit talking over the past two months and you guys suck just as much as we do 😂

You were 6 preseason and we were unranked.

Is that a valid excuse? You guys suck two season in a row but it’s okay because you were unranked pressason?

We suck. You suck. This is two years straight for you, though. Izzo turns 68 next season.

Is it Black excellence or gay pride?

200.gif

Fran has made the tourney, 7 of his 12 years.

He needs to break through in March. Gotta start learning to win when it counts.

Is that a valid excuse? You guys suck two season in a row but it’s okay because you were unranked pressason?

We suck. You suck. This is two years straight for you, though. Izzo turns 68 next season.
It’s going to be the worst stretch of his career. I’m beyond hitting the panic button, it’s been hit for a minute.

Izzo losing in a game with our national champions there where he he couldn’t do the basic scouting like telling Hauser and Hall not sag off of Grandison, and proceeds to complain about the refs for a while in the post game. It’s just a bad, bad look.

The offseason will be big for our program. We need to hit the portal hard. And bring in some new blood with assistants.

It’s going to be the worst stretch of his career. I’m beyond hitting the panic button, it’s been hit for a minute.

Izzo losing in a game with our national champions there where he he couldn’t do the basic scouting like telling Hauser and Hall not sag off of Grandison, and proceeds to complain about the refs for a while in the post game. It’s just a bad, bad look.

The offseason will be big for our program. We need to hit the portal hard. And bring in some new blood with assistants.

Is Stephens definitely the next coach you think?

I got my appendix out on New Year’s Eve and was out at the bars partying the same night. I’d imagine an athlete probably only needs a week before going full speed.
I had mine out laparoscopically a decade ago and I was told not to lift much for a few weeks. Should be back for the tournament, but will likely miss a couple weeks of games and possibly the B1G tournament

Is Stephens definitely the next coach you think?
Was more certain, but if the Izzo era ends with a whimper not a bang, I find it less likely. Trust me, I don’t think there’s a single fan out there that really supports that.

I’ve been pushing Drew Valentine, Denzel’s brother who’s the head coach at Loyola Chicago. The youngest D1 coach currently and so y doing too bad in his first year. I’d like it. Potentially a bigger name. Stephens would be a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT