ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to help, lunatic
As always, thank you.

handshake-fire.gif

Bracketmatrix currently has Michigan as the last 11 and IU and Rutgers as 12's. There is a very good chance one or two B1G teams will be playing a play-in game in Dayton.

I might have to get tix. It's only 30 minutes from the house and UD Arena is a great venue.

Bracketmatrix currently has Michigan as the last 11 and IU and Rutgers as 12's. There is a very good chance one or two B1G teams will be playing a play-in game in Dayton.

I might have to get tix. It's only 30 minutes from the house and UD Arena is a great venue.
We are going to lose out, so it won’t be us.

• Love
Reactions: boilerzz

Christie and branham in this, if they leave plus our questionable guys(diabate, houstan and hunter) + the obvious ones, it feels like the b1g will be pretty horrible next year.

Reactions: B1G_Fan and cmore79
He is extremely annoying and whiny on the court. But he seems like a pretty good guy off the court when he isn’t harboring criminals.

I like him. I just hate when he works the refs and gets all the calls.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmore79
I like him. I just hates when he works the refs and gets all the calls.
He "I'll remember that" to Bo early on in Bo's career at UW. But after awhile they became decent friends. I don't see Juwan sticking around long enough for that to happen. Izzo is one of the good ones but I still enjoy watching him whine and cry from time to time.

Reactions: hawkit3113
He "I'll remember that" to Bo early on in Bo's career at UW. But after awhile they became decent friends. I don't see Juwan sticking around long enough for that to happen. Izzo is one of the good ones but I still enjoy watching him whine and cry from time to time.

Agreed on Izzo. He has always been complimentary of Iowa. Even when Lickliter was coach. I believe him and Fran are good friends. Any in game stuff, they take out on the refs. Not each other, lol

He has been around the league a long time and likes Iowa because he knows what we are capable of and our history.

Reactions: jwardelt
Agreed on Izzo. He has always been complimentary of Iowa. Even when Lickliter was coach. I believe him and Fran are good friends. Any in game stuff, they take out on the refs. Not each other, lol

He has been around the league a long time and likes Iowa because he knows what we are capable of and our history.
Of course he always likes team he spanks most often. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Excellent. Suck on that you Wisconsin losers. They must take account for talent and not nut punching basketball.
It definitely doesn't take into account quality wins. But congrats on the ranking from someone I've never heard of. It must mean a lot to you.

Or the last group.
The last group was a more problematic roster from a basketball standpoint but we had 1 player who willed us to making the tournament, Aaron Henry. We’re overall more talented this year, but no alpha dog whatsoever.

Christie and branham in this, if they leave plus our questionable guys(diabate, houstan and hunter) + the obvious ones, it feels like the b1g will be pretty horrible next year.
I guarantee Christie, barring a crazy run, has played himself out of the first round this year. I’m almost certain he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT