ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s nothing wrong with it. Nice clean building with hardly a bad seat. But it’s almost 25 years old so it’s hardly new anymore. Multi-use facility too so maybe not set up the best for basketball only.
Never been there----but from what I've seen on TV, looks fine to me.

True....But, I mean, lose tonight----and suddenly a 3 game skid isn't out of the question. I was pointing more toward the significance due to the schedule..
Yup get this one and we’re guaranteed 14-6 but I think you need 15-5 to get a share if not 16-4.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Given the disaster this year has been, it’s pretty wild theres still a really good shot um ends up top 30 in kenpom and torvik.

We walked around and the only things to look at were on the walls like in high school hallways.
What do you want to look at? It’s 25 years. That was probably state of the art at the time. Coming from the field house it was infinitely better.

This is hilarious

image.png

What do you want to look at? It’s 25 years. That was probably state of the art at the time. Coming from the field house it was infinitely better.

Idk what to tell you. Go to the Michigan game next year and you’ll see the massive difference in concourses. Wisconsin’s is dull. Boring. Michigan’s is not.

Alcoholics shit their pants even when they aren't drinking.

We also take our own booze to basketball games, movies, concerts, etc and keep mouthwash in our work desk drawers. I'm not convinced no alcohol sales is going to stop someone in the midwest from getting hammered. There's just no shame in being a drunk here.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Idk what to tell you. Go to the Michigan game next year and you’ll see the massive difference in concourses. Wisconsin’s is dull. Boring. Michigan’s is not.
I guess I don’t go to games to worry about the concourses. That’s something Minnesota does.

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
We walked around and the only things to look at were on the walls like in high school hallways.
I haven’t been to either, but I’ll say you don’t want total new/NBA style OR total old school. The former has zero character (see OSU) and the latter might need improvements just to stay functional (see Indiana). I was extremely happy with Illinois’ renovation, as it blended the old, goofy aspects of Assembly Hall (flying saucer) with some new improvements (better layout and super nice luxury suites).

As far as “new” arenas go, I always thought Kohl looked pretty good on TV.

Reactions: jwardelt
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT